1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Vengeance

Discussion in 'Recruitment Outpost' started by Zenkay, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Zenkay

Zenkay New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    FLQ
    IGN:
    _Zenkay_
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Hello players,

Recruitment is OPEN to [Vengeance] at the moment!

What are the requirements to join Vengeance?
    Requirements to join us are high. That is because the players in Vengeance want to know that they can trust on their team mate. The requirements are:

1) Age 18+(with exceptions)
    2) You are able to speak well ENGLISH - meaning you can communicate without problems about what is happening on game with your team mates.
    3) You have to be willing to actively participate at game whenever you are online in the game.
    4) We need player's with 450rb+ and with a good set and wepon such as 11D Nova+12 or high.
    5) You are able to respect all player's,gm's,and others.

Filling these requirements means that your application will be considered. Filling these requirements does NOT mean that you are automatically accepted to join.

OK I fill all the 5 requirements above, how can I apply?

Serach _Zenkay_ in a game or post here:
    Exemple:
    Name:Tedy
    CharName:_Zenkay_
    Rb's:483

If you have any questions about our guild, you can contact _Zenkay_ via ingame chat or forum private message and ask them all the questions.

Good luck and see you on the game!
    Respect Vengeance
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  2. Zenkay

Zenkay New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    FLQ
    IGN:
    _Zenkay_
    Rebirths: