1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Unique sugestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Cristy, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Cristy

Cristy New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    None
    Union:
    None
    IGN:
    _Ben_10
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    Mup , we need more uniques in unique arena . Ex: Anubis , maybe jupiter , Rage cloud and much more..
    Didoo and M00nShine like this.
  2. MuP

MuP Mahna Mahna...m Staff Member

Guild:
    GoDLikE
    IGN:
    [GM]Mup
    I know there's always a demand for more uniques in the Unique Arena, it may sound fun or easyer for you. But, try to think at the good old times when you're searching the hole map for a uniques. Wasn't that fun? It was for me! Now you just want to sit in one place and wait for a respawn and that kills all the fun, don't you think? Anubis, maybe Jupiter will have his own place where reaching will take some time, the hole game experience will be more rewarding in both terms of : items and entertainment. Because that's the hole point of playing a game, entertainment, discovering, struggling with friends. :)
    zaklerik, _ExistenZ_, sergiu and 6 others like this.
  3. sergiu

sergiu Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    elegants
    IGN:
    elegants
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    I want to get Uniq arena fully removed ...It will be like in old times,when parties waited hoursbto get an unique spawn...
  4. erniuss

erniuss Old Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    Klitz1337
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    in my opinion the unique arena can be even removed.. then its gonna be a lot a lot alot much much fun :D its gonna be mob's rb partyes and etc.. more fun,then everyone can go look thru whole map for uniques and etc.. now just sit in one place and that's it...
    DarkMester, katukaslt and sergiu like this.
  5. LadyMira

LadyMira New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Elementals
    IGN:
    LadyMira
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    I think unique arena is the best way to level up this is why silkroad.ws is increasing its players and top private server too because of fast leveling arena ,more players are gathering at the arena makes all players having fun and they seems like it because just like the other server they can see players only in town selling stuffs not like this server they can see players leveling up together making friends at arena also making foes XD there. We suggest Mup that you add unique arena on other town so to avoid congested in hotan unique arena. like in jangan or constaninople so all newbie can be aware of that place i suggest also that we make an arena for pvp tournament for max rb players not to get bored and for players that are not soo highlevel but can join pvp but with same rb . Its a bad thing to erase the unique arena .. thank you .

It is easy for you #sergiu to sugest to removed arena cause maybe your max rebirth or you just want to make new players not to try fast leveling that this server want to offer.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    Gastambide likes this.
  6. katukaslt

katukaslt I ain't no killer, but don't push me.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Katukas
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    erniuss and sergiu have a point. :) That's the true silkroad player!
    sergiu isn't max. And believe me, people number decreased after unique arena appeared in this game. Only max people has benefits of unique arena, they are getting rich, newbies? Hmm they are becoming lazy to plvl themselves like we used to do and they get plvl only but not gold/items. Rebirthing is easy, but people need to find the way how to get rb points and rebirth fast. Isn't really fun when you are being plvled all the time, because you are just staying and watching at your monitor how level is getting bigger and bigger. Gonna Close this thread because Mup already answered the question and we don't need arguing here. :)
    zaklerik likes this.
  7. MuP

MuP Mahna Mahna...m Staff Member

Guild:
    GoDLikE
    IGN:
    [GM]Mup
    Let them talk, I want to see different opinions. :)
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
    Gastambide likes this.
  8. katukaslt

katukaslt I ain't no killer, but don't push me.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Katukas
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Alright, but one more thing :p if there were more players online, which would be great, no? There would be huge kill stealth (KS) so people wouldn't get exp and they would still have to go on monsters to rebirth, because strongest players would be ksing to get coins, zerks etc. Still a loss for new people.
    DarkMester likes this.
  9. sergiu

sergiu Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    elegants
    IGN:
    elegants
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Im not max rb i have just 480rbs xD....I want to remove Uniq arena....bcs all day newbies just stay in uniq area in academies and lvl up.At pvp are just some 5 characters ..When uniq arena or these 400rbs didn't was pvp place was full<all characters had fun to fight with his opponents,We can't find normal spot at mobs to lvl up bcs they was fully with characters.....That was fun not this Uniq Arena.....(Sry for bad English)...

Yes,and it will be a reason for newbies to become stronger...
    katukaslt likes this.
  10. LadyMira

LadyMira New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Elementals
    IGN:
    LadyMira
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    katukaslt your right you've being fair to all . ahm we can all suggest that unique arena is good for new players and for fast leveling if you want to rb pt or guild pt but we can make no drop coins like silver coins, gold coins , copper coins or other items that are expensive and rare to find to be fair for all in unique arena . We can drop coins or other items only on mobs that is outside in unique arena like in jangan field so max rb players or higher rb can do also hunting on drop coins or other items not just last hit those monster on unique arena that we low rb players are trying to kill for experience. Mup can make notice on screen if uniques appeared on differnt region in the map so they can find it and killed it. I hope Mup will consider this :D . Thanks alot.

and lastly I suggest that no drop items or zerk in uniques arena only experience can be obtain in uniques so max rb players can help new players not just by looting coins.
    If uniques arena will be gone . we will not be seeing each players for a day no interaction or communication cause there busy grinding.. and maybe a lot of botters will have a chance to corupt the economy .