1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

toktiktok

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tiktiktok, Mar 4, 2016.

1. tiktiktok

tiktiktok New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Race:
    Chinese
    hello all ^_^

just saying hi from earth.. hahahaha new to this game hope to have fun in this server.

cheers
    MuP likes this.
  2. IamTh3Legend

IamTh3Legend Ready aim FIRE!

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    IamTh3Legend
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Welcome to the community. If you have any questions ask a staff member with an [Advisor] title :).
  3. tiktiktok

tiktiktok New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Race:
    Chinese
    Thank you so much. Have a few question in game, how should I get a party in arena ? and roughly at what rebirth should I start hunting for better weapons and armor?
  4. IamTh3Legend

IamTh3Legend Ready aim FIRE!

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    IamTh3Legend
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    There is usually a high rb in the arena power lvling people that'd join his academy when they rb. So if you find a party matching called "aca" or something along these lines, rb and join their party/academy. You shouldnt really hunt much in my opinion. I think that doing trade runs is more efficient because they give you gold and then you can buy whatever you want.
  5. tiktiktok

tiktiktok New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Race:
    Chinese
    ooh ok ! Will be doing trade run instead when I have a couple of rebirth ^_^
  6. iArquest

iArquest New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    iArquest
    Race:
    Chinese