1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

The Spirit (Quest For Blue Zerk)

Discussion in 'Quests' started by Xaryu, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Xaryu

Xaryu Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    MeowMuffin
    IGN:
    Xoi
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    May hopefully a staff member happen to read this and take this into consideration. I have spent HOURS upon HOURS of constant placing traps and yet have not gotten that normal spirit. I would like to ask if you may either do a bypass for the quest (For example Creating a Custom NPC which sells that specific item) Or increasing the chance of getting a Normal Spirit because this is just ridiculous of how long i have spent trying and continuously failing to get that item. I had wished this quest would not take long but alas it is taking an eternity.
  2. Obelixje

Obelixje You dont understand us if you are not one of us!

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Obelixje
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Getting everything without any afford...
    WOW you have to enjoy gaming, you wont get everything in life easy.
    Put some time in it just like the rest of the server did ;)
    __Sheik__ and ATLAS like this.
  3. Ninong

Ninong The Valiant

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    None
    Union:
    None
    IGN:
    Ninong
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    A friend of mine got his after 2 days - you can say he's quite patient :bunny:
    Got mine after 2/3 hours of placing traps - but it's best to leave it that way, it depends on your luck & it's challenging :dealwithit:
  4. ATLAS

ATLAS 1ManArmy

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    DK
    Union:
    DK
    IGN:
    AtlasPendra
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    You guys seem to have terrible luck... it took me 0.5-1hr on all my chars :p
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  5. Xaryu

Xaryu Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    MeowMuffin
    IGN:
    Xoi
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    it's not that i have a problem gettting stuff without effort it's just that #1 i don't get much time to play #2 I just want to ENJOY THE GAME instead of sitting in one area trying to get one single quest item... #3 it's not just me who is having a hard time with this, it took my friend 6 days of 3 hours a day to get that stupid soul.
  6. Im_Blue

Im_Blue MonkeyDLuffy

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    GodEatGod
    Union:
    GodEatGod
    IGN:
    Im_Blue
    Rebirths:
    Race: