1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Low Reverse Scroll not working after joining rush event

Discussion in 'Bug Report' started by ninzwapo, Apr 16, 2016.

1. ninzwapo

ninzwapo New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Ancientz
    IGN:
    LuffySenpai
    Race:
    European
    the last recall point and move to place you died not working after i joined rush event... :( please fix this .... tired of walking again ... to maze map ^_^ hehe....
  2. Salsa

Salsa Game Advisor Game Advisor

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    BowStylo
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    It is rather annoying, it happens with any event that teleport you. I'm guessing it's possible to teleport there with the reverse scroll and that's why it's reset
  3. Kid

Kid (★) 420 (★) Staff Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    Kid
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    Hi.
    That's how it meant to be, when you're trying to use it, it will teleport you to the start without using it.
    Then, if you want to go elsewhere you can use your own Reverse Return Scroll.

I'm curious, why does this disturb you ? Do you want to use it directly from the event and go everywhere you want without being teleported out ?
  4. ninzwapo

ninzwapo New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Ancientz
    IGN:
    LuffySenpai
    Race:
    European
    This my problem so in order to go back to the front entrance of HWT but i already joined the party for Rush event but not started yet... so i used a return scroll so that that is my last recall point so im town now and the rush event started and finished... after the rush event i would like to go back now to HWT to finish my unfinish business there .. so when i used the Reverse scroll its not working so i go back walking again in maze map :( sorry for the long story.. i hope you get it ^_^ and also the move to the place you i died i already tried it i died in HWT and use the move the last place you died still not working .. done... its very long story :) haha
  5. ATLAS

ATLAS 1ManArmy

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    DK
    Union:
    DK
    IGN:
    AtlasPendra
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Maybe the admin could place a new reverse point closer to the entrance of hwt for lazy people like us who dislike exercise <3:popcorn::cake::weed::bunny:
  6. __Sheik__

__Sheik__ Still Ballin, Til' The Day I Die Game Advisor

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Forerunner
    IGN:
    __Sheik__
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    is it really fun to play a game without doing the travel :troll: