1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Rebirth Question

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by CookieLukie, Jun 23, 2014.

1. CookieLukie

CookieLukie New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    BunChaCa
    Race:
    Chinese
    I'm looking to buy an egy B set and this is what i'm thinking. Please let me know what's your opinion on my thought.

1) I want to use Egy B set STRICTLY for rebirth purposes. No PVP. So if I buy a 0% set and add only MP and Int, will that be enough to serve the purpose of rebirth only? I want to save the most amount of money and I'm not looking to resell this set.

2) If the answer is yes to the above question, then I can choose any set I want, correct? Many high rb players told me armor/heavy armor is the best because most players are Str, but if I'm only using this set for RB, any type is fine, right?
  2. iMan

iMan Shake it like a Panda Bear!

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    iMan
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    if u want to save then get egy A if it just for rb u dont even need full set just few parts and a weapon B or A

how to get egy A? - with coins from the npc changer. will cost u less then wasting vp or xp in item forge.
    good luck.