1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

race guide

Discussion in 'Race Discussion' started by mortal god, May 24, 2013.

1. mortal god

mortal god Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    immortal_me
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    i'm happy i'm first one to post here
    i'm also happy there's a guide not created by mup:troll:
    i'll explain everything about races and forces(chinese)and types(urope)
    starting with urope
    for uro chars you have warrior rogue wizard warlock clerick and bard
    warriors are strong defence with medium attak rate and pretty nice phy attak compared to others
    best armor:heavy armor
    most common combination:warrior-clerick
    special abilitys:strongest buffs that can protect even the weakest chars in strongest mobs even uniques!also stun enemies and can drop you on ground so you can't attak and can use a percentage of hp to deal a large amount of phy dmg to multi targets
    there are types of warrior weapons :axe(fast attaks-weak damage),2 hand sword(slow attak-really strong attaks),one hand sword+sheild(strongest defence between warrior class-medium damage)
    rogue(daggers) are super speed attak with awesome damage and good defence
    best armor:light armor
    most common combination:rogue-warlock
    special abilitys:death essence after you kill a mob you can click a skill to forrn a death essence which can transform you to the mob's look and give you his abilitys but you can't you can't use any of your attaks
    an attak i like to call sniper shot which deal a massive amount of damage to one target and will probably kill him
    can make poison,bleed,dull
    can use super speed for short duration (kinda long cooldown)
    can use stealth and detect stealthed chars
    crossbows are medium damage medium attak rate chars but with unbelivable range
    best armor:light armor
    most common combination:rogue(xbow)-warrior
    special abilitys:can knock enemies on the ground and attak them
    death assence (previously explained)
    wizards are weak defence with strongest attak in the game and is the most common chracter in game
    best armor:robe
    most common combination:wizard-clerick
    special abilitys:can make the following stats :frossbitten-frozen-burn-litghting
    can take 50% of max hp to increase dmg by 50%
    most attak are area attaks
    can disappear and detect disappeared chars
    warlocks are full with all types of debuffs and are very helpful at uniques
    most common combination:warlock-rogue
    special ability:can make about 15debuffs including some lethal ones
    has faster zerk regeneration then other chars
    clericks are buffing chars with some attaks
    most common combination:clerick-warriors or clerick-wizard
    special abilitys:rescue the dead also a rescue all dead people in a certain area
    can add str/int and increase phy/mag defence and can heal many targets from 1 to 100 in no time
    bards are the exact opposite of warlocks
    most common combination:barely used
    special abilitys:can fill mana and can speed buff others and self up to 120%
    if 2 bards are together they can make a dance to boost phy or mag dmg by up to 50% or boost hp or mp regen by up to 50%
    that's it for uro the chinese guide will be done tommorow please tell me if something is wrong or if i forgot something thank you and good night wish you nice gaming
  2. Teufelsengel

Teufelsengel LoverBoyx3

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    Teufelsengel
    Race:
    European
    Nice Guide :)
    Just say: Rouges have stronger skills as wizzard when they take Daggers ... On same level with same EQ (Without Rebirth) they make more dmg :)
  3. Shepard

Shepard Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Shepard
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    It's a nice start but to make it a better guide add some headliners and such. Maybe a grammar check (no offense, I assume English isn't your first language), it's just an idea.

I'm sure it will help out the newer players ^^
  4. MuP

MuP Mahna Mahna...m Staff Member

Guild:
    GoDLikE
    IGN:
    [GM]Mup
    I appreciate the fact that this is made by yourself, but please follow Shepard suggestion. :)
  5. mortal god

mortal god Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    immortal_me
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    i know and and yes english isn't my first language
  6. Rastaqe

Rastaqe Active Member

IGN:
    Rastaqe
    Race:
    Chinese
    To make it more appealing to the eyes and whatnot you would need to make it more organized. If you want me to do that for you I will, just give me permission and I will post in this thread with a better layout.