1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Quick Questions on CHN & EU.

Discussion in 'General Topic' started by Ben_223, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Ben_223

Ben_223 New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Uhhm ... I'm sort of old player, I started playing back few days back.

Just Quick Questions, I like to know. Is CHN right now became obsolete, (like pretty much useless situation)? :|
    I see a lot of Eu's, seems to be All rounder (Pvp/Pve) & a lot of Bow as well...

I'm CHN myself.

Thanks in Adv. Any reply are welcomed ><

IGN: Crocell
  2. Im_Blue

Im_Blue MonkeyDLuffy

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    GodEatGod
    Union:
    GodEatGod
    IGN:
    Im_Blue
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    I'm playing eu..and i can tell you that eu's are stronger on this server than CHN :)
  3. zaklerik

zaklerik Why are you jealousy about me ?!

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    zakler1k
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    Ye its true eu are op.... But blue doesnt has chance against me in pvp :D
  4. Ben_223

Ben_223 New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Thanks for the reply :) . Zakler you're CHN?

I was thinking to make Blader. Is it a wise decision to make on this server?? :(
  5. iKryptiic

iKryptiic Bacon, tea & cake.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Insidious
    Union:
    GodEatGod
    IGN:
    Kryptiic
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    As a Chi player I can agree Euro are the most powerful within the server also. I have a Euro char with 406 rebirths and with perf daggers hits harder than my 511 rb Bower.
  6. SevenSins

SevenSins Silent Gaurdian

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    SevenSins
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    For the chinese char forget about a full int char, these are good for PVE but you will get one - two hitted in PVP.

I play a chin char myself, bower full str.

I'm going to get me a blade aswell so when I face a Euro in PVP I got the shield for extra defence and the KD to annoy them.

Since your masteries reset every reborn I already got every skill I need so i can take up Bicheon / Pacheon / Fire as my main skill trees.

Alot of playes suggested I should try to make my bower into a hybrid with 5 : 1 STR to INT ratio. I've been playing with those ratios every reborn for the last 20. I've come to the conclusion that i need the HP since most euro characters will debuff you knock you down and then crit you with daggers for more then 50-70% of your HP.

So I'm just sticking with the full STR build.

But if you want to do high dmg all around I sugest you go with a eur character. I just picked chin because I realy like to grind with them.

Kind regards
    Seven
  7. DarkZephyr

DarkZephyr Senpou Mokuton

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    ArtOfWar
    IGN:
    DarkZephyr
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    the developer is looking to balance out the races, if you really want to enjoy in this server I suggest you make an EU char. :D

don't get me wrong I have a 1500 rb char bow/blade/fire and now making an EU char. hehehe