1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Nuker

Discussion in 'Chinese' started by TheGreenLT, Jun 20, 2014.

1. zaklerik

zaklerik Why are you jealousy about me ?!

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    zakler1k
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    HYBRIDs ROCKZZZ !!!
  2. PyroDemon

PyroDemon New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    SRFArmy
    IGN:
    _PyroDemon_
    Race:
    Chinese
    I used to be all for pure STR for a blader, or pure INT for a nuker, but since experimenting on this server with the rebirths, I'm starting to agree with others that hybrid is better. I'm not sure what ratio of hybrid is best though. When I tried to go pure STR after a rebirth on my blader, I did not have enough MP to use more than a single skill especially at the higher levels. I might light up my blade using the one fire imbue (I forget what it's called) but then have no MP to pull off a chain skill... and have to wait.

Once I started adding some stat points to INT, getting my MP up to maybe 30-40k, it all worked better. I don't really do PVP though, but when grinding mobs on my blader, I tend to tank a lot, and use ranged attacks to keep pulling more and more mobs in, lighting them on fire as I switch from mob to mob watching them all crash down around me in a flaming pile of torched mob carcass. :D
  3. zaklerik

zaklerik Why are you jealousy about me ?!

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    zakler1k
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    With perfect egy b set u will have enough mp for nonstop skills using .. Cause u will have like 45+k mp .. With ds+6 like 60+ but like i wrote .. Hybrids rocks !!!
  4. p3aX

p3aX Well-Known Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Ahriii
    Race:
    European
    Pots delay for Chinese chars is only 3 seconds, so with 45k MP you should not be out of mana that easilly !!
    You maybe use Ice shield as a pure str, that could be a reason why you run out of mana. As a pure str, you don't need to use that skill.
  5. mega byte

mega byte Old Member

Guild:
    Duff beer
    IGN:
    mega byte
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    CHN if doing mobs str bowwer works great or INt 80/20 nuker , works welll in pvp you will get your azz handed in a basket by a rouge ...
  6. PyroDemon

PyroDemon New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    SRFArmy
    IGN:
    _PyroDemon_
    Race:
    Chinese
    I keep switching things up each time I RB. From what I was talking about above, when I went pure STR, my MP was very low. It started out at lvl 1 having maybe like 200 MP, and then as I leveled up, my MP got to maybe like 4-6k somewhere around lvl 70 or so. I can't remember exactly. I just know as I was getting past the 50s and 60s, my HP WAY higher than MP. MP was certainly below 10k. I still had lvl 110 skills on my skill bar, which takes a lot of MP. Somewhere around there, I started adding stat points to INT for each level to try and balance it out.

However, now that I've done a few RBs, I'm learning to apply about 200 points to INT and the other 2k or so to HP for my STR blader. That seems to work a bit better.

Perfect Edy stuff? yeah.... I'm lucky if I can afford individual Nova items... :p
  7. Trisha

Trisha ~Trish on the move~

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Neutral
    IGN:
    MonsterShade
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    what _Sheik_ says its true hybrid nukers are good even myself also build hybrid
    Acursid likes this.