1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Love Letter Event - Submissions

Discussion in 'Event Information' started by Kid, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kid

Kid (★) 420 (★) Staff Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    Kid
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese

Through this event you can share with us how much you care about your loved one. Compose a love letter for them with your best ideas, most kind of words and your best interpretation of love. We're hoping for a lovely event, don't be shy, let everyone know who you care about the most. Happy St. Valentine's !
    Event information's :
    Write a letter to your love one, you can use Photoshop, Paint or any editing program you want. The letter's theme MUST BE valentine's day. You can even post a picture with your loved one. Don't post the first image you find on Google, we're going to ignore non original posts.

Event rewards :

As usual we'll have 3 rewards for top 3 creations, as following :
    1st. Place - 10.000 XP
    2nd. Place - 8.000 XP
    3rd. Place - 5.000 XP

Event date :

Event starts on 14.02.2015 and will end on 28.02.2015, the winners will be announced before 05.03.2015.​
    QueenLinda and Philippines like this.
  2. Skull

Skull New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Neutral
    IGN:
    SkullxD
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    i am still single so i didnt see nothing and its a normal day as all normal days xD have fun all couples :D
  3. Daggy_

Daggy_ Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Ellit_Hun
    IGN:
    Daggy_
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    [​IMG] IGN: Daggy_
    ExstraSlayer likes this.
  4. On3criT

On3criT Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    On3criT
    Race:
    European
    Love is a miracle,sweet as can be
    That will always remain a complete mystery
    For Though it is something that's centuries old
    It cannot be purchased for Silver Coins or Gold Coins <3
    Silkroad is Love , Silkroad is Life <3
    [​IMG]
    Histy and QueenLinda like this.
  5. nikita1998

nikita1998 New Member

Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    LOVE AND BE LOVE
    8b895de66ab363f8b55c8c32119b4282.jpg <3 And one of my favorite poems <3 :

An Excuse

I love you, though I'm playing tricks, –
    A venture futile, though, and shaming,
    And this afflictive misbehaving
    I am conceding at your feet.
    It's out of line with age and station...
    It’s time, it’s time I were on guard!
    But I can tell by indications
    The stroke of passion in my heart:

I'm bored when you are off – I yawn;
    I’m sad beside you – I subdue;
    And I am keen to let you know
    How much, my angel, I love you!
    Each time I hear your airy footstep
    Or garments’ rustle in the lounge
    Or else your voice, angelic, youthful,
    I lose my senses all at once.

Smile you a smile, and I’m delighted;
    Turn you aside, and I feel hurt;
    And for my daily cross, the prize is
    Your hand to kiss and several words.
    When busy with a lace-frame, patient,
    You’re sitting, casually bending,
    Down dropping hair curls and eyes,
    I fondly, tacitly, intently
    Feast eyes upon you like a child!..

Shall I confess you to my woe and
    A jealous melancholy mine
    When, in bad weather, to a journey
    You suddenly make up your mind?
    And tears of yours when you are lonely,
    And twosome chats in solitude,
    As well as longed for twosome journeys, 8b895de66ab363f8b55c8c32119b4282.jpg
    And nightly piano interludes?..

Alina, pity me, show mercy!
    I dare not ask to love me, since
    I acquiesce that for my sins,
    My angel, I’m of love unworthy!
    Be so, pretend! Your charming set
    Expresses everything so cutely!
    Ah, you can easily delude me!..
    I’m happy to delude myself!

( ING: 2ez )
    QueenLinda likes this.
  6. HumbleGuy

HumbleGuy Unique Guy

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    UnboundeD
    Race:
    European
    Some say it's an open door. Some say it's when a single soul lives in two bodies. And, others say it's an overwhelming physiological response to spending a significant amount of time with another human being. Whatever you think love is, chances are that the person sitting right next to you (someone you love, even!) has an entirely different definition.The #loveisproject seeks to create a dictionary of definitions about what love means around the world.
    My romantic love story character name(Mandrain) and character name(Majidolin).
    okay my story will be followed with pictures , since i believe that words only aren't enough:
    [​IMG]
    one day a young man was walking in the street , while he was walking he went to fish market when suddenly
    [​IMG]
    he saw her Majidolin, he felt something strange inside, and he had to make a move ,but he have chosen the creative one
    [​IMG]
    while she was on her way to home , a young boy stopped her and gave her a message, the message was sent by mandrain and it had inside it a private invitation to a chinese restaurant in the china town and signed by Mandrain , Majidolin liked that way and she decided to go, so she dressed up and went to the china town
    [​IMG]

when she arrived she asked the The waiter and said '' excuse me is there Reservation from a person called mandrain ''
    he replied '' yes, mrs there's a private tablet for you inside and mr mandrain is waiting for you inside , so she went inside
    [​IMG]
    when she saw him , they started to exchange greeting and they took a seat after
    [​IMG]
    then he started to tell her about himself, and she did the same and the dinner ended up fine
    [​IMG]
    and the day after ,when she finished her work and it was on her way to home , the boy called her name, when she heard him she felt happy from the inside
    [​IMG]
    and as she was expecting , the boy had another message from mandrain, asking her to go out with him
    [​IMG]
    this time he invited her to walk on the beach.
    [​IMG]
    while they were walking,they stopped alittle and they started to talk to each other and then he asked her a strange question '' if you had a time machine would you like to use it to go back to the past or to see the future ? , Majidolin's answer were the past , but Mandrain's answer were the future she asked him why do you want to see the future , he replied just to know when you will say it , Majidolin's Cheeks turned into red and she said don't you think that everything moved so fast, he said ya, but since i saw you i can't stop thinking about you, and i can't imagine my life without you , she said , i feel the same way , then mandrain asked her would you like to marry me ? , Majidolin replied yes i do, Mandrain couldn't believe himself , and after that Mandrain went to his house and invite his Family to attend the wedding and same goes for Majidolin.

Finnaly i am gald to celebrate with each other ..we will keep in love till our end :)
    [​IMG]

In-Game Nick: UnboundeD
    Dejo, Emilio, ExstraSlayer and 2 others like this.
  7. QueenLinda

QueenLinda PM me anytime for Help

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    ALLSTARZ
    Union:
    The_Dream_HU
    IGN:
    QueenLinda
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    That is too cute. I love it
  8. deathfury

deathfury New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    RASTA
    IGN:
    DeathMonster
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    Day By Day
    My love to you is like a ocean , full of dedication and devotion , you complete my empty side , nothing infront of you seems to hide , you understand me and get the picture , for saying i love you i dont need to lecture , i look in your eyes and see my future , your my infinity and my wife , if your ever gone i feel that inside me there's a knife , the hours i spend with you pass by like lightning , without you my life would be frightning , i wish you would always stay , because without you im not gonna be okay , i wrote these words to show you my love , i look at you and i just smile like a fool , in summer your touch just makes me feel cool , in the rain or in a storm , you always know how to keep me warm.

IGN: PoisonEdges
    QueenLinda likes this.
  9. colaaa

colaaa New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Race:
    European
    If you don't understand my silence,you will never understand my words...
    You're single, not dead.
    When someone says "I love you" and you dont feel the same way, just say "I love YOUTUBE" really fast!
    If you want to be TOGETHER you have TO-GET-HER.

[​IMG]
    хостинг изображений
    ExstraSlayer likes this.
  10. AnneKapal

AnneKapal New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    When the day I met you I feel something running through my nerves going to my heart and my mind telling that, you are the one. I didn't last the day without knowing your name. As we echanges thoughts,smiles and laughters feelings developed. as days passed by sweet relationship build and without ending a day telling sweet words with each other. Now that its valentine's day, I will love you more each day even if it is just an ordinary day. I will make everyday of your life special just to tell you and show you how much I love you. Because you are God's grace to me. Your love,you care,your comfort,your everything makes my days perfect. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY and i wanna be with you for the rest of my life..
    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BABE..

file-page1.jpg
    MangJose likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.