1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Letter to Santa Submissions

Discussion in 'Event Information' started by MuP, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salsa

Salsa Game Advisor Game Advisor

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    BowStylo
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    [​IMG]

Hello you fat bastard, I've included a little incentive this year in my letter to see if you finally bring me a gift after all these years. I've been nothing but good year after year for the past 20+ years !! And your ugly mug hasn't passed by on Christmas, well this year i'm trying something a little different. No more Mr. Nice guy, i did a little digging and found the above picture. I'm sure Mrs. Clause would be very pleased to see it, and there's more where this came from. I know Mrs. Clause will also be pleased to know that all your little elves are not magical creatures that appeared out of no where, you are busy every Christmas indeed. So unless you meet my one demand you will have a very unpleasant Christmas. My one demand is the avatar Mup is always wearing and keeps to himself... Merry Christmas and take care of your Ho Ho Hos.
    ATLAS and DeePika SalVatore like this.
  2. _KratoS_

_KratoS_ New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
  3. Four

Four Four

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Thrinaria
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Dear Santa,

My year has started awesome, i got alot of things done, yet recently something changed into my personal life,where others sufferd from, since i knew you were keeping an eye on me.
    so many people took good care of me and i'd like it if you went to those houses and gave them a warm christmas present, cause they do deserve it.
    There's just one piece missing in my life, a nice dress! a white one! and whys that?
    i'll tell you why.
    the colors of christmas are red and white! my oh so beautifull christmas tree has been decorated in the color red! i'm just missing a nice white princess winter dress, with ofcourse a matching hat! and a beautifull accessory, if you do stop by my house, could you please look around my neighborhood and take care of the awesome people that live around me, everyone could use a lovely christmas present, i know you're incredibly busy at the north pole getting ready for the most wonderfull time of the year, but if you could do that you would make me the happiest man alive.
    I hope you can forgive me for the mistakes i made Santa.
    I would love to fix my mistakes.

Sincerely
    Thrinaria
    Silkroad W.S

''my apologies for the boring layout got some stuff going on, to each participant, goodluck and a merry christmas to everyone of you.

Thrinaria.
    Popeye likes this.
  4. Vidar

Vidar Djentleman

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Vidar
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    Winter-Website-Banner.jpg

To:
    Santa Claus
    1 Reindeer Lane
    North Pole

Dear Santa,

How have you been this year?
    I hope your belly is growing and Ms. Claus does not make too much trouble for you.
    I'd like to write you a letter what I would like to have for christmas this year.
    And to make it easier for you to judge if I have been naughty or nice I want to give you a short overview over 2015 which will end in a week.

It was an amazing start, had one of the best New Years Eve parties of all time!
    Then business hit me again and I had to finish my last 4 months of school - means:

I learned, and learned and learned.

In April I wrote all of my final exams; then in June I got my certficate: I received the A-level (The most prestigious educational achievement here in Germany) - To celebrate this success I spent 1 week in Spain with friends, lots of alcohol and no sleep.

After that recovery I had 3 months of freetime until university started.
    I applied for Law as my field of study and they accepted me directly - another great achievement if you ask me.
    Then I had time to relax again.
    I spent it with music, sports, videogames but I also earned some money to support my parents cause it didnt go well with finances for them this year.

Then in October university started.
    Another great step in my life.

A new chapter opened.

I started to get very busy again and spent most of my time with studying, made new friends, founded a band and joined the universities orchestra as one of two classical guitarists.

Then with November many problems came. Many personal issues which burden me still. But I made and make the best out of it and prepare myself for the final exams for the current semester which I will write in February, do a lots of sports recently and work on my own music.

All in all it was a great year at the beginning, with an awesome mid and some kind of a bad ending.

I made my experiences: I met new people and made new friends, I also lost people in my life which passed away or left me. I was successful and I also made experiences with disappointments. I was on top and then down again. But I guess that's how life goes buddy...

sometimes you need to hit the ground to be able to rise again.

I don't want much for Christmas this year but I would really appreciate it if you would do me this favor:
    I would like to have

• The Countess Avatar (female)
    • 50 Spirit Fragments (also known as Zerk-Scrolls)
    Thanks for your effort and thank you in advance!
    Yours, Vidar.

P.S: Give your little christmas-elf MuP some extra salary, he has been a good elf this year.

85b1d4aa0443de3b2b6dba9b93b1470b.jpg
    IYFFE, 0Okay, Marshmello and 7 others like this.
  5. DeePika SalVatore

DeePika SalVatore DeePika Salvatore ♥ NaDa ♥

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    RestinPeace
    Union:
    illuminati
    IGN:
    DeePika_S
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    IGN : DeePika_S
    After spending hours writing to Santa.. here is what I've wrote.
    [​IMG]
    MuP and __Almasry__ like this.
  6. Meduolis

Meduolis New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    ovka
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Hello,
    Merry Christmas everyone!! :). This years be good child :p. Now all share with gifts, but i writing here to Santa letter. So, i want bring back account: vytukas3 , becouse in mistake boting, idk why :/ . MuP The Best!! :))

IGN: ProGameris
  7. MuP

MuP Mahna Mahna...m Staff Member

Guild:
    GoDLikE
    IGN:
    [GM]Mup
    And the winners are :
    Nacia - 15k XP
    Zoldic - 15k XP
    DeePika Salvatore - 15k XP
    _KratoS_ - 15 XP

unbanns: devil_soul, vytukas3, DaggerForce

Please send a ticket or pm and tell me where to add the XP. :)
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.