1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Is this usual?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pansemuckl, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Pansemuckl

Pansemuckl New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    Pansemuckl
    Rebirths:
    Hello.
    First!
    I play for the first time Wizzard. And i have not much experience in this class respectively how to play the Class WIzzard/cleric correct.

We come now to my Question. All Mobs from level 101 kill me always with two hits...partymobs level 106 kill me with one hit. Unique Monster level 100 always one hit me. I see other wizzards play behind me who can get 7-8 hits and are still alive with no using fence, pain quota or other buffs. I dont understand why my Wizzard Die so fast. I always see player with normal staff level 101 (NO NOVA) only +9 make more damage like me with my Nova Power Staff 100% +7. My Armor is mostly Seal of Nova from +5 to +8.

Mag. Def.: 4189
    Phy. Def.: 1532
    Mag. Atack. Power: 7060-8491

Is this to slow? Which Mag and Phy Def. would be great for me? And is my Mag. Atac. Power to slow? what i can make better and what i can optimazed?
  2. Obelixje

Obelixje You dont understand us if you are not one of us!

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Obelixje
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    When you didnt make a rebirth yet your hp is to low to tank as wizzard.
    And you probably dont have a really good set either.
    After the first rebirth you get 400 free rebirths so you can put some of the 2000 statpoints on str to tank and other on int for damage.
    Then you can start collecting better gears/gold and will make it easier and easier.
  3. Pansemuckl

Pansemuckl New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    Pansemuckl
    Rebirths:
    i never try something with rebirth. what is that? and how i can do that

what is rebirth? what happen if a rebirth my character? all my skillpoints and EXP would be reseted?
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
  4. ProFF

ProFF dont underestimate me

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    IGN:
    ProFF
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    when you done the rebirth you got the level 1 again skill point will be gone also but every rb you get 5 points to put on str or int what ever you want
    and more you done more you get stronger

also if u up ur mastery level or up ur skills they aint gona be gona so fater like 10 rbs 15 rbs you can have all skills and you dont need skill points any more
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
  5. Pansemuckl

Pansemuckl New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    Pansemuckl
    Rebirths:
    ok. i have rebirth now. i put my skill points again to wizzard/cleric. All my skills are MAX but level mastery from wizzard was 0. i put again all level up. is this correkt? Or i do that wrong
  6. ProFF

ProFF dont underestimate me

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    IGN:
    ProFF
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    try now wiz and bard so you can use the bard buffs also after this rbs keep going like this wiz/cleric wiz/bard wiz/warrior /wiz/warlock or what ever if you like playing for wiz after few rbs like i sayd you will have all skills and you aint gona need to keep up ur mastery lavel only for wiz when u making rbs