1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Rebirth Is that the right behavior for advisor?

Discussion in 'Abuse Report' started by katukaslt, Feb 17, 2014.

1. katukaslt

katukaslt I ain't no killer, but don't push me.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Katukas
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    First he pk a random player and then he pms me :
    http://i.epvpimg.com/F3q1c.jpg
    In the end he starts insulting:
    http://i.epvpimg.com/jItbd.jpg
    First of all he doesn t have any proofs cuz i don t need to use anything like 3rd kind programs, 2nd if he would have he should report me not to insult me....
    Edit: Maybe some one doesn t care if he is called bot, but I care, cuz he doesn t even know anything about me so how he dares to call me like that...
    Abner and Harf like this.
  2. Harf

Harf DaHarf

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Harf
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    From my point of view, he's been always like that, insulting players, calling everyone botters etc.. was cba to take proofs just ignored him tbh.. my question is how did he even manage to get that rank afterall though. Yea an Advisor shouldn't act like that at all.. he should be calm, never rage, be helpful instead.
  3. SevenSins

SevenSins Silent Gaurdian

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    SevenSins
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    I've never heard anyone speak highly of him.

Didn't even know he functionned as an advisor when I was alraedy playing on the server for two months.

Guess he needs to rethink his possition in the server.

Kind regards
    SevenSins
  4. DeadlyOasis

DeadlyOasis We Are Anonymous!

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    ArtofWar
    Union:
    GodEatGod
    IGN:
    _Galadrielle
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    You'll never know who's using bot (when they're keeping on eye on their bot ) so that's why he's like that maybe he saw some strange movement from you similar to a bot, still he should just report and stfu.
  5. MuP

MuP Mahna Mahna...m Staff Member

Guild:
    GoDLikE
    IGN:
    [GM]Mup
    You guys make such a big deal from everything, an Advisor / GM is a normal player, he can PK, use inappropriate language on PM & Normal chat, KS Uniques and so on... Anyway, his title was removed.
    katukaslt likes this.
  6. Harf

Harf DaHarf

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Harf
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    And i thought Advisor is like an Moderator rank in most of games etc.. who has to be polite/respectful/helpful/active and so on. So from my view there was no point of removing the title from him anyways what is done is done :p
  7. katukaslt

katukaslt I ain't no killer, but don't push me.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Katukas
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    I know that mup but I was removed from staff cuz of almost same behavior but i wasn t bitching arround. + the guy i told him u are just a botter without life, he admit before my "insult" that he was botting.
  8. Jonny Bryan

Jonny Bryan Noob

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Jounta
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    so why removing his title if that's allowed ?o_O
  9. MuP

MuP Mahna Mahna...m Staff Member

Guild:
    GoDLikE
    IGN:
    [GM]Mup
    To be honest I didn't liked the "o nice insult advisor" message and lack of activity in the past months (basically I've forgot about him). An Advisor should progress or "aim" for a promotion to GM rank, that's the hole idea of being an Advisor, take LastCloud, Hitkill1 or SevenSins as an example all of them started as Advisors, you can call it a Trial Game Master (no progress means you're out).
    SevenSins likes this.
  10. Im_Blue

Im_Blue MonkeyDLuffy

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    GodEatGod
    Union:
    GodEatGod
    IGN:
    Im_Blue
    Rebirths: