1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Low If you get DC's or problem with event or anything

Discussion in 'Bug Report' started by ATLAS, Mar 18, 2016.

1. ATLAS

ATLAS 1ManArmy

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    DK
    Union:
    DK
    IGN:
    AtlasPendra
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Example: during lms there was a lower rb without free premium keep coming back by instnt ress or teleport back to event after we killed him. After Sara killed every1 and that new player log off, Sara got stuck for approximately 5mins before I decide to relog... Can't relog due to c8 and hard to start client i got server updates pop up or client won't load
    Also not sure this is coincidence or not, experienced lags n freezes during and after alchemy couple time with the immos won from events... I don't lag or froze often

Hope these posts help with debugging... Take ur time no rush Thx
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    IamTh3Legend likes this.
  2. mega byte

mega byte Old Member

Guild:
    Duff beer
    IGN:
    mega byte
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    I just tried to login got in froze then had to kill sro.exe through task manager to close out the game tried to log back in no go their was like no communication from my pc to your host, then I cried drank a cup of coffee and went outside
    ATLAS likes this.