1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

I LIKE TO HAVE 3 Way to PLAY

Discussion in 'Egyptian' started by mmsaifoo, Jul 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trident

trident Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    I was search in a silkroad modder / programer topic. i cant find any leaked server file or info to working arabian race, you can only find information to server files included new arabian areas and mobs/uniques (and hihger degree items).
    i dont know about server hosting in deep. Long time ago i administrated call of duty servers, but it dont need any programing, just configuring some texting file (server; map rotation, anti cheat configuration). Good private silkroad server hosting not looking easy. You can find some leaked version, but i didnt see any working with arabian race.
  2. BadPlayer

BadPlayer 【360 H4x0r $h00t3r】

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    BadPlayer
    Race:
    European
    Its scripting :) .. Yes , making private silkroad server is easy. But making it good and let people enter it will cast money and take you alot of time.
  3. Paddington

Paddington New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    paddington
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    No way to the 3 Way lol hHHHhaaa ..........................Sorry man
  4. mmsaifoo

mmsaifoo Old Gamer

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Secand_Life
    IGN:
    XxXMalikaXxX
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
  5. katukaslt

katukaslt I ain't no killer, but don't push me.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Katukas
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    First of all this is a lie. There is no 3rd race. Files had only text documents about Arabian race, but if you wanted to add new race you would need to develope whole game from 0. It was just made that way Client and modules just wont allow it And since only joymax has source of modules you can't do shiet... . So stop dreaming and welcome the reality :)
  6. MuP

MuP Mahna Mahna...m Staff Member

Guild:
    GoDLikE
    IGN:
    [GM]Mup
    Btw... this is like 5 years old news, so far, none got the client files for the Arabian race. Implementing shouldn't be hard if you know how to emulate the client.
    And avoid using: "3 way to play" be a gentleman and use "Ménage à trois" instead.
    mmsaifoo likes this.
  7. mmsaifoo

mmsaifoo Old Gamer

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Secand_Life
    IGN:
    XxXMalikaXxX
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Thanks MUP for this informant ( none got the client files for the Arabian race )
    It Was A Nice Dream
  8. Dejo

Dejo

they will not make any new stop dreaming..
    just events and fixing new bugs etc..
  9. saif

saif Lady Gamer

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    2th_Life
    IGN:
    WHO_AM_I
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    yes i see .......i was hope to have any new @ that Server.
    Thanks for your Comment.
    i hope to see you in the Game
    mmsaifoo7 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.