1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

How to rebirth?

Discussion in 'General Topic' started by cannabis1225, Apr 4, 2014.

1. cannabis1225

cannabis1225 New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    Bootylicious
    Race:
    Chinese
    Okay so i think i got the concept down, you have to be level 110, you press the rebirth button and then give your character either Strength or Magic, and you will gain health and damage once re-birthing?

1st step.
    Be level 110.

2ed step.
    Log out.

3rd step.
    Click your character and press rebirth.

4th step.
    Apply Strength or magic and then press apply.

Every rebirth you get more extra points for your character? and your health and damage go up?
  2. Salsa

Salsa Game Advisor Game Advisor

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    BowStylo
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    Well yes every rebirth = more stat points so your dmg will go up little by little, your hp depends on amount of str
  3. cannabis1225

cannabis1225 New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    Bootylicious
    Race:
    Chinese
    And if i get those coins? it can add to the extra points correct? and if so where do i get them?
  4. BooMBaXeR

BooMBaXeR New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    BooMBaXeR
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    hm its Giving XP WIth the XP you can buy rb points or whatever you want not extra str int you can get them in HWT but you must be strong if you want solo it or you can find party because you need to kill alot uniques and you get only Silver/Copper at beginers to get next stage you must do alot quests.. Hope Helped you.