1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

How to move games economy again?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Feia, Jun 12, 2016.

?

Do you experience hard time selling your stuff?

Poll closed Aug 12, 2016.
  1. YES

83.3%
  2. NO

16.7%
  1. Feia

Feia I will rip that smile of ja face BISH.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Godless
    IGN:
    Feia
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Hello Everyone. I think most of you have noticed that it is really hard to buy or sell something withing this server. I wanted to as k maybe some of you genuine minds have something to offer how to solve this problem?
    Because I have some thing in mind but that would require Staff help. E.g. Creating a Weekly or monthly event, where Staff members would post in forum What kind of 12 Degree items and with how many ++ they want it, also make sure that reward is shown for this type of items, so during the month people collect, buy and/or sell their items to another players. The idea of all this is to get something in exchange, but the most important thing would be moving the games economy. Prices should be fixed by Staff or Highly reliable players that has a knowledge about this matter. Of course that would pursue people to do more alchemy and make it seal of sun and then participate in the event for some kind rewards, XP or VP points, Egy b perfect weapons, gear or jewels or gold, dunno what's the best option for Staff if that would be an applicable event. Any other suggestions are welcome. However, it is just a discussion what, how and would it work, so don't start to fight or curse for no reasons.
    Kind Regards,
    Feia
    DeadlyBower, _Almasry_ and Phae like this.
  2. _Adele

_Adele Algerian&Proud.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Sultan
    IGN:
    _Adele
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Well, i just became active after being really inactive and i noticed that prices have been totally changed, people became suddenly richer, which means they already have their own things and... why would they buy things they won't use? Especially when their set is better than what's being selling by the others. What i wanted to say is that everyone is getting kinda easy cake by talking about new updates. The "Rush" one is only capable to turn you into a rich player in a short period -especially when you're already strong enough to handle it- knowing that it's hosted over and over every like 2hours or so and only same people always will win, same strong people gather themselves in one party to get coins from Neiths, then win the event and get the reward in their storage. Greeting, Me.
  3. ATLAS

ATLAS 1ManArmy

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    DK
    Union:
    DK
    IGN:
    AtlasPendra
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Wouldn't this just influx unnecessary golds into the server... and what would they do with those items. Maybe better yet make alchemy event instead.

In my opinion Free Marketing & demand and supply work best. We don't need Big Brother watching n controlling our market. Let those with best marketing skill succeed...
    DeadlyBower and Feia like this.
  4. ATLAS

ATLAS 1ManArmy

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    DK
    Union:
    DK
    IGN:
    AtlasPendra
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    @ Jounta if you have something important or even relevant then feel free to post something, we would love to further negotiate like adults... Why are you back anyway? Oh I know! To b!tch!!! if you really don't care or maybe craving attentions to compensate for your little pistol :mad:

Every1 else here wanted to help... is it too hard to be understanding and keep quiet?
    DeadlyBower likes this.
  5. Feia

Feia I will rip that smile of ja face BISH.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Godless
    IGN:
    Feia
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Well I have been in rush for 4 times till it has been released, I find it quite boring to do with High Rebirth players. Well this rush is not the only way to get coins. You can easy get up to 40 silver and 40 copper coins just from Holy water temple daily. UA and Neiths are not the only way of making gold... People just do not rebirth at monsters anymore so of course they are not earning gold.

I see your point Atlas, there could be an Alchemy event brought time to time.. :)

Jounta, somewhow you are just keep comming back to complain... :D
    DeadlyBower likes this.
  6. Vidar

Vidar Djentleman

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Vidar
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    Here's my point of view:
    I can't refer to the current economic situation because I haven't been online ingame for a while but I just guess there haven't been any change meanwhile.
    First of all something like an alchemy event would be lovely :rolleyes:.
    I mean new people could get a decent item in an easier way which they can sell or keep for themselves.

Okay but here bout the economy ingame.
    I agree with atlas that you don't need anyone behind a certain trigger to get the economy running again but it's no secret that newbies just have a chance to farm gold if they sell items which the high-rebirths usually need:
    Which would be immos/Astrals, elixirs, luck/steady stones, extension, prem+ or high plused gear.

And if you ask me it's quite a tough start if you want to get some rebirths but you have to farm these expensive items meanwhile - but people don't farm anymore, they stand under roc for plvl, means I don't know how they want to be able to get some gold for a start when they don't do trades or grind on mobs.

What I've noticed as well is that there are only a few players with loads of gold on top (me included) and the rest of the ranking is far away from that amount of gold.
    Means in my opinion the gap between super-rich and poor is gettin' bigger n bigger.
    Actually there's no need to farm the loads of gold anyway as a high rb player since the chance that someone makes the desired + on an item you need is pretty low. And usually in that time you did it by your own - that's my experience at least. And the point that it's for the ranking: Well I could even smack the #1 players ass while not appearing in the ranking at all. ;)

So if you want to get the economy running by players only there has to be a support by the people with much gold. Support that pushes some into the the lower areas and which can be invested into others people stuff.

There's no need to accumulate like 98% of the servers gold on 3 players.
    And yes, I did that already. Wasted loads for nova stuff newbies were selling to give them for free to another new player and that's just one aspect...

I don't think that it is necessary that the economy should be fixed by the admins when the community itself can get it running again.
    BUT! If it stays this way then there should be some updates like the drop rate of gold or the amount of gold you can convert within trade runs (Even if it's not a low amount of gold you receive already). Otherwise it'll just get worse.;)
    IYFFE, 0Okay, Marshmello and 3 others like this.
  7. Four

Four Four

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Thrinaria
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Keep calm and play black desert
    Vidar likes this.
  8. Jounta

Jounta New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Banned
    IGN:
    Jounta
    feel kinda sorry for ya , u aint got no life but here ! i advise u to get out there and mby have a day or 2 off gaming :) and yah am only here b!tchin...
    Vidar likes this.
  9. Jounta

Jounta New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Banned
    IGN:
    Jounta
    i have the right to complain, i wasted my time here for nothin in return
  10. ninzwapo

ninzwapo New Member