1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

How to make money?

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by Nymaa13, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2&1/2Mence

2&1/2Mence Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    LanJiao
    Union:
    LanJiaoLung
    IGN:
    2and1/2Mence
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Don't think that would be a good idea. Adding the whites manually is a pain in the ass. I would add them in item forge since its relatively cheap, and cost you at most 2 days of voting extra. Durability can be 0% though, since the blue adds quite alot of dura already.

@Nymaa13 You can save your VP, and when someone is shouting for certain something, just pm and ask for offer. If the offer is good, buy it and sell. Sometimes people are desperate and that is when profit comes. :)
  2. Nymaa13

Nymaa13 Old Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    none
    Union:
    none
    IGN:
    nymzz
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    But if u vote every time with another account not alle the vote points will come together on one account right?
  3. 2&1/2Mence

2&1/2Mence Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    LanJiao
    Union:
    LanJiaoLung
    IGN:
    2and1/2Mence
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Yup, so you have to save them up, espeacially during voting events. From my experience, I can save up to 4k VP per account durign the voting events. 4k + is sufficient to buy you a full set egy B perfect. Top it up with another 1 or 2k and you will get your weapons already. Staffs are 5.5k, and sell for 110b (used to be). I don't know the price now though, but should remain fairly high. Don't ever spend vote points on silk items. Buy them using in game gold.
  4. suicidaly

suicidaly Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Race:
    Chinese
    is it hard to make an item +10 ingame?
  5. hitkill1

hitkill1 Green

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Outlaws
    IGN:
    hitkill1
    Race:
    Chinese
    No it isn't if you lucky.
    Also Thread closed answer given multiple options.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.