1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Hotspot shield.

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by hentesgeci, Jul 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hentesgeci

hentesgeci Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Hey guys i cant find any guide on how to use Hotspot shield. Can someone tell me please? this is a great server, but the good items are really expensive and i wanna earn some extra vp.:) Also, it nice to support the server with even more votes. So please someone tell me how to use it properly to vote multiple times.
  2. BAYUG

BAYUG Old Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    log-in to the website, go to vote page and you'll see the youtube video tutorial above the voting links ^_^
  3. hentesgeci

hentesgeci Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    This is a video to help ppl who doesn't know how to vate and not for ppl who can't use Hotspot shield. Anyway i found out already how to use it.
  4. BAYUG

BAYUG Old Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    oh ok. proXPN is faster for me than hotspot though... anyway, happy voting ^^
  5. Im_Blue

Im_Blue MonkeyDLuffy

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    GodEatGod
    Union:
    GodEatGod
    IGN:
    Im_Blue
    Rebirths:
    Race: