1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Hiya, i'm a newcomer.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Irisviel, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Irisviel

Irisviel Irisviel Services

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    Evony
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Howdy,

My name is Tyler. Age can remain unknown until I've decided whether I'll play here or not. I'm originally from California, but I recently just moved residence to Oregon, United States. I've played silkroad since early 2009.. my uncle introduced me to the game. I've got 4 years of staving experience, I occupy the role of a Community Manager. Most know me as Irisviel from multiple services, or as CiviI from elite pvpers.. I offer my services about everywhere if it's necessary and needed. My main language is English, but I've taken a really small course of Spanish but I never finished it. Soon, I will be learning how to speak French. I just happen to be bisexual, but is leaning twards men.. yes, I am a male myself and I've been comfortable with my sexuality for years an more to come, even I make dumb Justin Bieber jokes xD I never really am offended by them unless they are intentionally directed to me and are meant as an insult, then lets say I bring on my troll game. I really only play long-term services, my past ones I stayed playing until they got shut down for any reason. Anyways, I was looking for an English speaking guild that'd like to hook me up with a guild. I'm non-problematic, I'd say my English is "on fleek". I've got Skype, T.S., and DiscordApp.. never had reason to get anything else but the Whatsapp but I didn't really enjoy it. Most of all, I'm quite friendly. I've got two sides to myself-- one that is strictly professional (when I staff, obviously .. I leave no trace of resemblance between me or my legit character, IF I have one) and one that's quite fun and lets go, jokey and asshole'ish (lul). Thought if there's a guild out there for me, this would be the first place to start looking. Hit me uppp!!!

Thanks, Irisviel~

EDIT: I'm a COMPLETE newbie, meaning I won't have any rebirths, gold, set, etc. I'm not a beggar I work strictly for my own and I do invest a majority of my time to make myself decently strong. Just thought I'd let y'all know.
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
    NBC, _Almasry_, MuP and 1 other person like this.
  2. Light_King

Light_King I'm sexy and you know it.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    BornAgain
    Union:
    LatinSoul
    IGN:
    Light_King
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Hello, and Welcome to Silkroad.ws. I invite you to stay and play here :p Good luck :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    _Almasry_ and Irisviel like this.
  3. IamTh3Legend

IamTh3Legend Ready aim FIRE!

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    IamTh3Legend
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Hey man, welcome to the forums, hope to see u in game soon :).
  4. _ExistenZ_

_ExistenZ_ Old Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    DarkSoul
    Union:
    LatinSoul
    IGN:
    _ExistenZ_
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Hey, Welcome to The Jungle :D, GL
  5. Salsa

Salsa Game Advisor Game Advisor

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    BowStylo
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    WOOO FRESH MEAT ! Welcome :D
  6. _Almasry_

_Almasry_ You are good guy! but people make you bad guy.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Liquidators
    IGN:
    Almasry
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Welcome :)
    Irisviel likes this.
  7. Irisviel

Irisviel Irisviel Services

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    Evony
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Why thankyou everyone, I've just made my character. Irisviel, Maleficent, Witchcraft (all my main names -.-) were all taken so I decided to use the name Evony. Unfortunately, I must tend to work. But hopefully I'll see some of you in game. Toodles!

Irisviel~
    _Almasry_ likes this.
  8. _Almasry_

_Almasry_ You are good guy! but people make you bad guy.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Liquidators
    IGN:
    Almasry
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
  9. ATLAS

ATLAS 1ManArmy

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    DK
    Union:
    DK
    IGN:
    AtlasPendra
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Hello my fellow American. I recommend you check out guides about multi rb trading to farm golds to buy RB points and votes daily (easiest farm method) to make items. Also join aca plvl if available.
    Welcome to our community. ;)
    _Almasry_ and Light_King like this.
  10. MuP

MuP Mahna Mahna...m Staff Member

Guild:
    GoDLikE
    IGN:
    [GM]Mup
    Yo, Tyler! Nice intro, you seem to be a smart and well educated human being. We're happy to have you around! I suggest you to take a look at http://play.silkroad.ws/help.htm and http://forum.silkroad.ws/forums/guides.91/ sections, for a better understanding of our server features (rebirth, item forge, voting, etc...). If you get stuck with something, send me a private message or add me on skype and I'll be glad to help. :)

Oh yeah... I almost forgot... this if for ya:
    Open your welcome gift. (open)
    :weed: :cake:
    Irisviel, _Almasry_ and Light_King like this.