1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Help ! Account Recovery

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by PH_LemmoR, Jan 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PH_LemmoR

PH_LemmoR Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Neutral
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    PH_Lemmor
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    hi . delete this thread if this is not allowed on this section.

i just need help from gm's if possible to recover the exact password of my account, ingame name PH_Lemmor. cuz i recently change the password yesterday and i doubt that i think i misstyped my new desired password . so when i came back and logged in unfortunately i cant go further :/
    GM's i can tell you the password that want it to be and please tell me if theres extra letter added . for you to make sure that i am the owner this is my real name Rommel ******* ill hide my family name . and check me out on fb if u want .

i cant afford to start new char again omg . and by the way i forgot the email adress on it :/ or better yet tell me the email adress cuz might i can recall the pw .
  2. MuP

MuP Mahna Mahna...m Staff Member

Guild:
    GoDLikE
    IGN:
    [GM]Mup
    There's no need to open a thread, send a ticket and also PM me and Kid.
    We know about your problem, thread closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.