1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

[Guide] How to obtain the Nova A&B Egypt weapons.

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by Machiels Kevin, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Machiels Kevin

Machiels Kevin Wrath

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Al_AnDaLuS
    IGN:
    SevenSins
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    Differences between them

There is a total of 2 Egypt weapons. Know by their identificator on the game files (type A and B).
    Stats between normal D11 weapon and Egypt weapons.

Type A: 22.3% stronger
    Type B: 29.5% stronger

The main difference are the phy/mag/reinforces. All of them are higher than the normal D11 weapons. The only thing that doesn't change is the critical/blocking ratio.
    We can know what kind of weapons are in-game by it's green indicator.

Type A Weapons: Power
    Type A Shield: Protection
    Type B Weapons: Fight
    Type B Shield: Guard

There are 2 types of every A and B items, normal and Seal of Nova. I don't think an explanation of the differences between the normal and the nova ones is necessary ^^'
    Having this in mind, we can proceed explaining how to get them.

How to obtain the Egypt Weapons

Type A

The A type is the easiest to get respect the others. There are 2 ways for obtain them:

1. By quest
    2. By drop

1. By quest

The quest for obtain the A type weapons is called "The Sea of Resentment Collection". You can obtain it if you are over level 101. The NPC who gives this quest it's the Governor Senmut, in Alexandria.
    Basically you only have to obtain all the talismans for complete the Collection Book of The Sea of Resentment. The talismans are dropped from the Treasure Boxes that spawns on the Forgotten World during the instances (randomly on specific spots, there is a max of 2 boxes per instance and sometimes they doesn't spawn), and from the last unique of the 101-110 instance, called Ghost Sereness.
    This quest can be done only once, this means you only can obtain 1 Egypt weapon with this method.
    The Talismans of the Sea of Resentment Collection Book are:

Broken key | Large tong | Phantom harp | Evil's heart
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Vindictive spirit's bead | Hook Hand | Commander's patch | Sereness's tears
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

All of them should have the same drop ratio but some ppl says the most difficult to get is the Sereness's tears.
    Once you have registed all the talismans on your Collection Book, go talk with Governor Senmute and he will let you choose the Egypt A Seal of Nova weapon that you preffer (you can't choose a shield as far as I know).

2. By drop

As simple as that. You can get it dropped when you kill Ghost Sereness on 101-110 instance. The drop rate of it is very low, and you can also get normal A weapon/shield instead of Seal of Nova.

Type B

This is the hardest type to get, the only way for get it is as drop, same as the type A. Only the Ghost Sereness from 101-110 instance drop it. The chance for get a Nova type B weapon from that unique is very low. As many stars have the instance, the chances of drop are higher.

Credits go to Synx, not me
    http://silkroadsecrets.blogspot.be/2011/01/guide-how-to-obtain-nova-egypt-weapons.html
  2. DarkZephyr

DarkZephyr Senpou Mokuton

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    ArtOfWar
    IGN:
    DarkZephyr
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    very nice guide but in this server it would be easier to save VP and buy a perfect egy b.
  3. MuP

MuP Mahna Mahna...m Staff Member

Guild:
    GoDLikE
    IGN:
    [GM]Mup
    Exactly what DarkZephyr said, you'll better avoid the questing and save some VP / XP to buy the items from the Item Forge.
  4. DarkZephyr

DarkZephyr Senpou Mokuton

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    ArtOfWar
    IGN:
    DarkZephyr
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    and in addition you will need VP/ XP again to upgrade egy b to a seal of sun.
  5. Khyber

Khyber New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Dark_Killers
    Union:
    GeG
    IGN:
    Khyber
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Ty for this guide :)
  6. puyu_mic92

puyu_mic92 New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    puyu_mic92
    Race:
    European
  7. mega byte

mega byte Old Member

Guild:
    Duff beer
    IGN:
    mega byte
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    hey
    DarkZephyr I have a warlock rod I upgraded to a level 12 how do I make a seal of the sun ? just says Nova ? thanks[​IMG]
  8. Feia

Feia I will rip that smile of ja face BISH.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Godless
    IGN:
    Feia
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
  9. mega byte

mega byte Old Member

Guild:
    Duff beer
    IGN:
    mega byte
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    it is a 12 degree but only Nova what i'm I missing?
  10. Feia

Feia I will rip that smile of ja face BISH.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Godless
    IGN:
    Feia
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    It goes from Egy B to Nova then to Seal of moon and the last upgrade is to the Seal of Sun. Check the upgrade prices in the website that I gave you in previous post. Every upgrade cost certain amount of XP and VP.