1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Guide for the Begginers

Discussion in 'Game Mechanics' started by Feia, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Feia

Feia I will rip that smile of ja face BISH.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Godless
    IGN:
    Feia
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    I decided to create this guide, because everyday I receive same questions about this server.
    First of all it is REBIRTH server. That means you can have all masteries on 1 char: for EU char (Rogue,warrior, wizzard,warloc, cleric, bard), for Chn (Bow, heksual, bitheon, fire,cold, lightening,force masteries). You can make a Rebirth at 110 lvl. To do that you need to log in to the website: http://silkroad.ws then log in to your account go to: Account Panel, then Character and then press on your character name and press Rebirth (You have to log of from the game before you press Rebirth). The maximum amount of Rebirths are 1750. After you make your first rebirth you will get 400 free Rebirths. After every Rebirth you get extra 5 Stat points, which you can put on STR or INT.

You can get Rebirth Points from Voting- Donating or ( transfering Silver-Gold-Copper-Iron coins in the website):

1x Gold coin- 15 XP;
    1x Silver coin-7 XP;
    1x Copper Coin- 3XP;
    1x Iron coin-1XP.

These Coins can be received From JOB TEMPLE UNIQS: Neith,Selket, Anubis, Isis, Haroeris, Seth.
    To enter that temple you have to wear JOB suit: Thief, Hunter, Trader suit.
    Red Eggre entrance for Hunters-Traders
    Black Eggre entrance for Thiefs

Titan Uniq spawn time: (GMT+1)
    1) 11:00
    2) 14:40
    3) 16:40
    4) 18:30 or (18:40)
    5) 20:10
    6) 22:10

Getting Gold:
    There I would recommend all of you to start multiple Voting (Voting more then one account), in total you can VOTE 25 accounts, if you will vote more then 25 accounts you will be banned. To do multi Voting you need IP changer (PROXY, HOT SPOT SHIELD or any other program).
    Another way of getting gold- selling elixirs for 10-20m, selling items etc.
    Playing magic pop game: a lot of High rb players buying Vigor grains 25% (1B for 50 unit), HP grains 25%(250m-500m for 50 unit) and Spirit fragments (1 unit for 1b).
    Doing trades is always a good way to earn some gold.
    Selling Silk items: Globals-reverses etc.

Egy B Bug:
    It is a really good thing which helps you to make Rebirths much faster. The main thing about Egy bug is: as a low lvl getting demage as you make at 101+ lvl. Etc with 30 lvl you hit like you are 101 lvl.
    All you need is: Any Full forged Egy A-B set and Wep Egy A-B. You can buy it from other players or in the Website-ITEM FORGE section.
    Check this link to get better insight how the perf Egy items look like.

http://forum.silkroad.ws/threads/how-to-make-fast-rebirths-with-egy-bug-tutorial-video.1641/
    I would recommend for all begginers to vote atleast 11 accounts each VOTING event, so in 2 Voting events you can get perfect Egy B wep and perfect Egy B set and jewel set.Voting-Donations events starts at the beggining of the month. When you will have perfect egy b set and wep, you will have no problems to make solo lvling up.
    ALSO I STRONGLY RECOMMEND ALL OF YOU TO READ IN-GAME RULES BEFORE YOU START PLAYING IN THIS SERVER:

http://forum.silkroad.ws/help/newbie
    If you having other questions pm me. My IGN: Feia
    I hope this guide will help a bit.
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
    Gangz, SilencePain, ATLAS and 10 others like this.
  2. Scary_Nights

Scary_Nights do NOT hesitate to ask for help, ever!

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    ALLSTARZ
    IGN:
    Scary_Nightz
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    this thread is awesome(good job Feia :D ) but it doesnt explain rbs it just says how to do them so i'll fill the gaps so we have a thread that has everything about anything

what is rebirth?
    so when you get to level 110 you have to option to rebirth (aka rb) that means you will be reborn like a baby :p sooo your level is reset to lvl 1 and your stat points, SP and mastery level are reset to 0 BUT your skills remain! now if we think about that for a moment, what happens if my skills remain and my mastery level goes back to 0? what if i max out my 3(for chn) or 2(for euro) skill mastery to 110 and get all the skills then do a rebirth and do it for 3 or 2 others...you will eventually have all the skills in your race :D awesome right?
    now this isnt the only advantage to rb, every time you rb you get 5 extra stat points to add in either int or str and this game server gives you 400 free rebirth the first time you rebirth which means 400(rbs) times 5(extra stat points) = 2000 extra stat points. :D but that is only the first rb any rb after that you will only get 5 extra stat points to add :(
    in order to do 1 rebirth you need to be 110 and have 1 rebirth point you get those by voting(mentioned in Feia's post so i wont talk about it)

making money by trading! how?

here we can trade in a different way if you want and this is how you do it: you need to be lvl 110, a trader, have at least 1 rebirth point, 2silk . ok so wear your job outfit, summon a silk trans, so you have a lot of slots, buy 5 stars, then logout and rb, open the game you are level 1 now and all the thiefs are lvl 20+ :rainbow:. now go trade, i recommend making a few runs so you will have to level yourself to level 20+ so you can buy goods again. (TIP: trade with multiple chars, it gets you more profit! :dealwithit:)
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
    talz cassidy, Dejo and ATLAS like this.
  3. Im_Blue

Im_Blue MonkeyDLuffy

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    GodEatGod
    Union:
    GodEatGod
    IGN:
    Im_Blue
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Yes
    Wickedlike likes this.
  4. Wickedlike

Wickedlike New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    non
    Union:
    isis
    IGN:
    Naruto420
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Anyone know all the sanctums opening time in Job temple ?