1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

European Sub Classes ( GUIDE )

Discussion in 'European' started by Ahmed, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Ahmed

Ahmed Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    _Fire_Fox
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    First :

ty Gm for this great server i love it so much and with new system ( Rebirth )

-- this is my first guide for silkroad Europ Classes so if any1 see anything wrong in this guide plz help me and i will add ur advice in topic ^^
    Summary:
    I- Warrior
    II- Rogue
    III- Wizard
    IV- Warlock
    V- Bard
    VI- Cleric
    VII- To Finish

I- Warrior

In my opinion, the best subclass for warrior is cleric. Bard will be only for speed, but in parties the role of a warrior will be tanking, so why taking bard? You will be a much more better overall warrior with cleric as sub. Some people use warlock as a sub of a 1h warrior, it is pretty good, you will be able to absorb your enemy life and deal some good damage to it (trough debuffing), but if you face an enemy with Holy Word, you will have some difficulties killing it.

II- Rogue

This is a very discussed one. In my opinion, the best subclass for xbow rogue will be bard. That is because in pvp and pve you will be able to 1 hit pretty much everything near your level. If you are not able to 1-3 hit something with CE or DD then you will have to run.

Cleric will be a great help while you are with CE or DD activated, you will have pretty much normal defense, with super attack, this will be a great help while pvping.

While you are in pve, cleric will not be that usefull, it will only help when you get some mobs on you, or fighting a giant or party monster. With cleric you will also have recovery division, that lasts for a lot of time, and works as an autopot, this is an really great help, in both pvp and pve.

I do not know much about daggers rogue, but I think that its not so different from xbow rogue.

III- Wizard

For wizard you will be able to get bard if you want to be the king of pve, or cleric if you want to be able to do some tanking. You will be pretty much like a rogue, able to 1-3 hit almost everything near your level. In my opinion the best subclass in average will be bard. You are able to kill almost everything without being touched. So Cleric is useless. Probably your worst enemy will be warrior, maybe some chineses with snow shield will be some trouble, but im not so sure. That is because warriors will probably have cleric as sub and they already have mana skin and iron skin, so they will be able to tank for 45+45 = 90s. Unfortunately there is no perfect build. There are some people who use warlock as sub, and they deal some uber damage, but your worst enemies will be those with holy word on. Wizard/Warlock is a good choice, for both pvp and pve, as you will be able to tank giants using warlock, and 1 hit pretty much anyone thats debuffed.

IV- Warlock

I do not have much info about this one, but the best subclass would probably be cleric, as you will be able to do some real tanking, with bless spell, absorbing your enemies hp, and healing yourself with division. If you do not use Warlock/cleric then probably you will be doing another class with warlock as a sub.
    Update: Warlock is a very formidable main class, so bard would be very useful as a subclass. Main positive points of bard subclass over cleric subclass: Speed, Requires less SP, Noise skill which makes aggro mobs ignore you (like passive ones).

V- Bard

Bard is almost only used as a sub. Well, if you are going to be an bard/something then its because you like to help parties, and so the best subclass would be cleric. If not, then you will be probably using bard as a subclass.

VI- Cleric

Cleric is almost only used as a sub. The best subclass for cleric in my opinion is bard, as you will be an uber helper of your party, you can also get warlock as a sub for cleric, cleric/warlock or warlock/cleric are good party helpers and they do good in pvp too. If its not bard nor warlock, then you will be something/cleric, and therefore cleric will be the subclass.

VII- To Finish
    Well, the guide is not 100%, but with your HELP and OPINIONS we will maybe achieve it. Hope this topic helps. If you have questions about subclasses try asking them here, maybe I can further help you, and end up upgrading this topic trough your questions and debate. I will be frequently editing this guide to correct errors and keep it up-to-date with new strategies, and whatever I can.
    Skarabeus, robinhood and Obelixje like this.
  2. BeenyWeeny

BeenyWeeny Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Thanks for this guide!! I've been unsure of what subclass to run with warrior.

I've heard that Warrior/Warlock is nice for PVP (1on1) and Warrior/Cleric a more team/party orientated build.