1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Donation issue

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by michel_eissa, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michel_eissa

michel_eissa Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Hi,
    I'm from the USA n trying to donate via the second option and picking up the VISA/MasterCard but it keeps saying the following:
    Dear User,

The verification process we have in place is to combat fraudulent activity and to make sure there are no problems. We apologize for all the inconvenience this may have caused.

When I click Start an Inquiry nothing happens, this is so dumb. Can someone look into that as it is very inconvenient and I do need silk....

Thank you.
  2. Salsa

Salsa Game Advisor Game Advisor

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    BowStylo
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    It should take up to 72 hours for you to get the xp( this tends to happen if you are a new donator), just wait. I would also recommend using paypal option (gamec0des) instead so you don't have this problem and you get bonus xp the more you donate. I also recommend waiting till the beginning of each month when the donation rates are x3-x5.
    michel_eissa and MuP like this.
  3. michel_eissa

Server:
    Rebirth
    Man, the transaction didn't take place even. What 72 hours are you talking about ???
  4. MuP

MuP Mahna Mahna...m Staff Member

Guild:
    GoDLikE
    IGN:
    [GM]Mup
    Sometimes when you donate it can take up to 72 hours until you get the XP, but that's not the case for you.

About the card problem, try to use gamec0des (paypal) or use the first option to donate with your card. Another thing you can do would be to contact PW Team and ask them why they're blocking your credit card. :p
    michel_eissa likes this.
  5. Salsa

Salsa Game Advisor Game Advisor

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    BowStylo
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    The verification process can take up to 72 hours, since it's your first purchase it automatically checks for possible fraud. If i remember correctly after it's done that the purchase will go through. I've been using gamec0des (paypal) for years now because of that verification process.
    michel_eissa likes this.
  6. michel_eissa

Server:
    Rebirth
    Thanks man!

I also have another question, why the user's session is suddenly terminated once I click any donation links??
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2016
  7. MuP

Guild:
    GoDLikE
    IGN:
    [GM]Mup
    Because in most of the cases the payment is almost instant and you can't see the XP unless you relog, so we had to forcefully log you out. Rest assured, nothing bad will happen because of that. :)
    michel_eissa likes this.
  8. michel_eissa

Server:
    Rebirth
    Thanks for the clarification :)
    MuP likes this.
  9. MuP

Guild:
    GoDLikE
    IGN:
    [GM]Mup
    Ok, I will close this thread now if you have more questions please let me know. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.