1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Do you want a new update ? If yes, enter this thread.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Popeye, Apr 12, 2016.

1. JustNrik

JustNrik New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    LatinoGamer
    IGN:
    JustNrik
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    There's no real motivation to keep playing, I just keep playing because of the coming update. But honestly, almost all active players already have full sosun d12 set +12 at least, like 90% of them are autists that only want to presume their perfect sun d12 daggers againts new people. Not even counting sometimes they even taunt new players doing pk so if they get attacked they kill players without getting pk. People can hardly participate in events, Trivia events is usually 1 person that already have all the answers and almost never let others to participate (I will not mention them as I don't want to be a witch hunter. But I think you all know whom I'm talking about.), rush even is kinda ok, unique arena is meeeeh, lms is a waste of time for new players, unique hunter ranking is whatever. The only way to reach high in this server is either paying or suffering a lot to get a ton of VP to do rebirths, that or multi accounting when x6 events are on to get egypt b sets.

I really hope new update comes soon and improves the gameplay, cuz this game is getting boring althouth I'm relatively new
    Vidar, mega byte and Jonny Bryan like this.
  2. ATLAS

ATLAS 1ManArmy

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    DK
    Union:
    DK
    IGN:
    AtlasPendra
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Yes some events like trivia can be improve which we can discuss later... By separating Low n high events already provide an equal opportunity for newer players to compete and farm XP so they can grow faster.
    In my opinion, new updates should focus on improving gameplay for high rbs and encourage low rbs to get stronger asap in order to participate... We already discussed the reasons for such boredom on numerous occasions therefore simply making higher degrees items or more rbs won't be affective, maybe introduce difficult requirements or prerequisites to d13 items and/or new areas to explore can make thing interesting again... This server really lack the exploration part of most mmorpg
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    __Alex__ likes this.
  3. JustNrik

JustNrik New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    LatinoGamer
    IGN:
    JustNrik
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    Yea exactly, personally and I've suggested before, Item Forge should be reworked, the new update will not do anything good if current people can just simply upgrade everything to sun d13 in the first day and that's it. Also, a pvp server. It could be a PvE server where everybody starts from the bottom and gets everything as they are supposed to, and the pvp server where you are totally maxed and the only thing you have to do is power up your weapons and maybe, insta-rebirth events. Idk.

For trivia event, I think the best way to balance it is to remove the points system. So there are 10 questions right? if you answer correctly 5 questions, you automatically win the 1st place and can't answer more questions. If for whatever reason there's a tie, then there will be an extra question only and exclusively for the users that are in tie, the one who answers that question will win, the other will be in the next place.

For lms, make groups according to their rebirths, with a maximun difference of 100 RB (still kinda high but might work better than current lms)

For rush, Disable PK just like in lms. Also, add more variety, the same uniques is kinda boring. Idk.

Something interesting too

How about a daily insta-rebirth quest? It would be a good idea. Something like kill certain uniques (like Cerberus quest) or something like fighting in a mini-arena againts a pandora box (or a guard like blue zerk quest)
    Also, higher rates to get talismans/good drops in FGW, so people will actually go there again.
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  4. ATLAS

ATLAS 1ManArmy

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    DK
    Union:
    DK
    IGN:
    AtlasPendra
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Already too many events happening in a short period of time. Making more by dividing into smaller rb gap would be 2 easily exploidable and flood server with coins. The reason for these low events is to help new players get stronger or at least encourage them to do so not making them complacent with their current rb. Btw 400ish rb isn't hard, matter of fact, it should take 1-2 week to do and you acquire enough to compete in low lms/rush. Most newer players don't know how to pvp or method or 2 lazy to farm events...
  5. __Sheik__

__Sheik__ Still Ballin, Til' The Day I Die Game Advisor

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Forerunner
    IGN:
    __Sheik__
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Just w8 for the update :p
  6. Feia

Feia I will rip that smile of ja face BISH.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Godless
    IGN:
    Feia
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    I am waiting for the update for 2 year now. :D Kind of tired waiting. :D However about the quests, there are really some interesting quests e.g Berserk scroll quests, it was one of the most interesting quest I have ever done in silkroad. But it is not really an option to start doing quest with the 110 lvl with 1750 rbs, the quest item rates are way too low when you are high level, and most of the beginner quests only grants you with some shitty exp and scrolls. Which is really boring also there is no interesting way to display the story line between the quests, so just taking a Quest from NPC and doing it not gonna change anything because most of the people are so bored they do not even read the background information or details about the quest :)
    Vidar and mega byte like this.
  7. _XQ_

_XQ_ Old Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    _XQ_
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Trivia :D those the winner using just Copy paste bot chat thats why they win and we know who win always yea its unfair for the new people because trivia is only the one chance to make some coins in rush and lms they have no chance sadly.
  8. hamdet

hamdet New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Noobs
    Union:
    Noobs
    IGN:
    VIGITA
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    i made 15 trillions and i know someone made 2 t in 1 week by trading only so it is not really bad like how u say u just have to farm gold like how u was farming sp in ongs in the old silkraod it take me 5 months there to make 2 m sp to can make my wizard in old silkraod here u have all the skills about rb u can make the egy b bug without getting FB set from the item mail u can buy it from huntars npc in alex south and go rb ur self about the coins just need to make the count quest and u will get tuns of coins from HWT so it is not that bad really
    Popeye likes this.
  9. Four

Four Four

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Thrinaria
    Rebirths: