1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Do you want a new update ? If yes, enter this thread.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Popeye, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Popeye

Popeye Born To Win

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Guildless
    IGN:
    Dejo_DaggerForce
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    a lot of people are talking about new update and they are already bored and want something new..
    just one question please !
    Did you finish everything on the game?
    I mean.. did you get everything that is able on this update to ask the Admins for more ?
    did you finish 1750 RB, full set and weapons +25 (the maximum plus)
    did you already finish all quests that we all call it for newbies and it's useless.. I guess we should finish everything.. I know kinda boring to finish every single useless quest but you have to, at least to call your self bored of the game and want something new.. I know that someone will ask to remove it but you cant, cause simply (Quests are part of the game) you can not abandon it. and don't say the quest for who need.. cause just 3 uniques and you will be lv110 means nobody need it.. so finish it all, needed or not.. now you have something to do, go ahead and do it if you feel bored.
    I appreciate what the Admins are doing, thank's x30 (the developer) the game is better now its really better I like it a lot I would open 24/7 as I was doing before but I'm working hard nowadays and I promise once I feel free I will back and play a lot as I did before..
    the game is better now I like what you added.. yea small effects but means a lot and more comfortable..
    I didn't mean anything but the server is already awesome, and you really have a lot of things to finish to be able to ask the admins about more :p
    _ExistenZ_, MuP and IamTh3Legend like this.
  2. Jonny Bryan

Jonny Bryan Noob

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Jounta
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    why would ppl try and make +25 full sets and weapons and make 1750 if there is no1 to play against or to pvp lol , i think server is still dead and those events r made only to buy x30 some more time for the big ones also quests r even more boring and a waste of time , gms should work on gettin more ppl to come play and understand the game properly server is gettin good but srsly not enough players
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    __Alex__, katukaslt and elmdary like this.
  3. x30

x30 .:[5kR1p7 k1dd13]:. Staff Member

IGN:
    x30
  4. Jonny Bryan

Jonny Bryan Noob

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Jounta
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    i really tried unofficially , some came but with a 5m starting gold and an 1dg set and waiting to do 1350rbs its really kinda hard for the new to start like that ...play mby for 1 or 2 days and then quits ... the most important thing really is how u keep new comers in this server
  5. x30

x30 .:[5kR1p7 k1dd13]:. Staff Member

IGN:
    x30
    go official !!

they also start with 2k stats (yup, u don't have to do the first rb anymore) and that makes for an easier approach to rebirthing :D
    and just cuz some ppl don't know how to play (waitin for others to lvl u up), let's not consider it an overall position :p lots of new players enjoy it ;) also with the events it's really approachable :D any1 can win the party event :p or the trivia :D doesn't take high rb to play the game, remember every1 starts from the bottom ;)
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  6. Jonny Bryan

Jonny Bryan Noob

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Jounta
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    im lookin for the best to this server so imma let u guys finish ur work keep it up ...
    __Alex__ likes this.
  7. ele

ele Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Race:
    European
    plz do somthing about alchemy increase the lucky also coz it will be benefit to all of us
  8. Popeye

Popeye Born To Win

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Guildless
    IGN:
    Dejo_DaggerForce
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Alchemy's rate is already perfect :)
    __Alex__ likes this.
  9. katukaslt

katukaslt I ain't no killer, but don't push me.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Katukas
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    quests for what? did it like 10 times on other servers wasnt worthy.
    DeadlyBower and Four like this.
  10. Popeye

Popeye Born To Win

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Guildless
    IGN:
    Dejo_DaggerForce
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European