1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Daggers vs The world

Discussion in 'Race Discussion' started by p3aX, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p3aX

p3aX Well-Known Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Ahriii
    Race:
    European
    Hi,

I'm still a low RB even if I play since several months now. As I have now some stuff and golds I'm just wondering in what kind of char I could spend this because it's not too late to change.
    So my question is simple, what do you think is the most valuable char in PVP at max RB (if you don't pvp in party) ?

In my opinion, at max RB (like in low in fact), Euro daggers are far away from the others. They are not tanking, but are hitting like trucks so they can kill every char very quickly. As you can mix warlock class with that, they can debuff you and you are done ... it's just horrible !!

[Rumor]
    I heard that a patch is currently under development to balance all that and make chinese char stronger than they actually are in this server.
    Would it be possible to have some details about that patch and perhaps an approximative date ? Because, I don't want to spend lot of times on a chinese char which will finally be weak.
    [/Rumor]

I'm perhaps wrong, and Chinese are perhaps already valuable but I wanted to have some point of views about that.

Thanks by advance for your aswers,

Kind regards, p3aXy.
    Abner and SevenSins like this.
  2. SevenSins

SevenSins Silent Gaurdian

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    SevenSins
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    Hello,

Well what you say is true. Daggers will do most damage and combined with every euro skill to back them up they'll be a good choise for a character on this server.

Regarding the rumors. This is something they're still looking into.Might be good, might be nothing. No deffinitive answer to that one.

In my opinion go with the euro char. Your overall game experience will be better ( PVE / PVP ).

Kind regards,
    Seven
  3. __Sheik__

__Sheik__ Still Ballin, Til' The Day I Die Game Advisor

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Forerunner
    IGN:
    __Sheik__
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    hum i dont get it, y people keep telling they will make chn stronger.
    Chn are already rly strong in pvp, it rly hard for me to kill a chn
    so if they make chn stronger. it will make the same, people will complain about chn are too strong and it will go on and on
    And it not because chn do less dmg that they are not strong
  4. StrikerZ

StrikerZ Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    BowStylo
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    Endgame at 1500 rb euro and chinese with d12 sun +15 Chinese tickle euros unless they are using dd. Euro can tank chinese all day if they are not using dd even then their damage is very high. You only really ever see a Chinese killing euro if their gear is stronger or they are int but they'll still be raped.
    mega byte, AnimateD and SevenSins like this.
  5. p3aX

p3aX Well-Known Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Ahriii
    Race:
    European
    Ok. I guess I will try to make an European char ... !!
    When I was playing on official server, Euro were weak on tanking and Chinese were able to kill them if the pvp was long enough. If on this server Euros can easilly tank Chineses, I guess there is no real interest on Chinese.

@StrikerZ : what is "dd" ?

Would it be possible to have some others point of views ?
  6. Im_Blue

Im_Blue MonkeyDLuffy

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    GodEatGod
    Union:
    GodEatGod
    IGN:
    Im_Blue
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    dd=dagger desperate (it reduces the eu's deff but also increase their dmg..etc etc..) and mine opinnion is the same..EU's own here...i got myself an EU char..and he owns ^^
  7. DeadlyOasis

DeadlyOasis We Are Anonymous!

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    ArtofWar
    Union:
    GodEatGod
    IGN:
    _Galadrielle
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Inb4 Close Thread

Go with Euro/Dagger for now cause they do so much damage in PVE.
    While Chinese(Max RB) is still wondering how to get Neiths..
    In PVP CH vs EU,... CH is still screwed..in everyway..

They should balance the EU damage output.

OR ELSE!!
  8. Im_Blue

Im_Blue MonkeyDLuffy

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    GodEatGod
    Union:
    GodEatGod
    IGN:
    Im_Blue
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    You got some oppinions..so i hope you have made your mind...and i will close this thread now! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.