1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Bug in high Rush.

Discussion in 'Bug Report' started by _Adele, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Adele

_Adele Algerian&Proud.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Sultan
    IGN:
    _Adele
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Hello, wanted to report that bug and hopefully it will be fixed.In many rounds of rush event, uniques get bugged, thus we couldn't get to kill them, so they stay alive till the end of the event, but in fact, they can be killed once the event is ended, but since players leave the party so they get back to town or just wait for the countdown to be automatically teleported, they wouldn't get to do so. The story is when i got a dc just before the winning party was announced, when i got back i found myself still in the rush rea, i was surprised how come that was possible, anyway, i realized that there were still one neith and i was able to kill and so I did. Once again it was bugged same way, and to make sure, i logged of before the rush ends, then got back and i found the neith there. =D " This ss is from the second experience"". What i wanted to say is that i saw some people exploiting that and take neiths alone after the event is done. Thanks for read ALLLLL that. LOL SRO[2016-07-20 16-29-03]_08.jpg
  2. ATLAS

ATLAS 1ManArmy

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    DK
    Union:
    DK
    IGN:
    AtlasPendra
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    This happened when multiple waves spawn at once and if you don't kill those uniques within that wave and proceed to the next wave, those uniques become unkillable. No big deal if only few but one time we had 3 waves at once and so many became unkillable its really annoying. I had to .dc and relog solo killed many to proceed
    _Adele likes this.
  3. _Adele

_Adele Algerian&Proud.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Sultan
    IGN:
    _Adele
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    I imagine if the unkillable uniques were golems lol -kd- till the end of time -.-
  4. MuP

MuP Mahna Mahna...m Staff Member

Guild:
    GoDLikE
    IGN:
    [GM]Mup
    We're aware of this bug and the problem will be solved when we will implement the new proxy. :)
    _Adele likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.