1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Best full str build?

Discussion in 'Chinese' started by mugs, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mugs

mugs the one and only

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    KryTonight
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    Hello everyone, i know if u google best builds there all over the place, but i haven't really seen many for a rebirth server. i have heard talks of bow/blade/fire or bow/force/fire. whats everyone opinion on rebirth builds. Do u stick to the regular full str build or change to fit a rebirth server?
  2. mortal god

mortal god Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    immortal_me
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    i was going to change from pure str to add some int but when i see how my dmg increased i don't need mp anymore so yes stick to full pure str
  3. MrFu

MrFu Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    SENTINELS
    IGN:
    MrFu
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    Now with a bow... would you do garment??? Armor??? or Protecter??? was just wondering i'm running garment but didn't know if that was right..

Thanks guys,
  4. mugs

mugs the one and only

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    KryTonight
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    I use garment cause as full str I eat mp pots, and the speed is nice, plus I'm ice so I have the difference in physical def
  5. mortal god

mortal god Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    immortal_me
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    yes garment is good at mag defence mobs who attak from range are magic attaking mobs
    for bow the mobs rarle gets to you
  6. mazen_

mazen_ New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Race:
    Chinese
    just play with protector more mage def than armor and more phy reinforce than the garment so more damge and with rb i'll hp will be good and you attack will be powerful than the others
  7. __Sheik__

__Sheik__ Still Ballin, Til' The Day I Die Game Advisor

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Forerunner
    IGN:
    __Sheik__
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Well for chn, pure str is okay for hunting mob during rb pt.
    But if you like to do pvp, you better put some point in int, otherway your dmg could be low on euro. also chn have magical dmg, and the magical dmg is better than only pure str.
    So i think you should put some extra point into int and be a hybrid instead of only full str.

For the set, you should take 1 for pvp bcs the more rb you do, the stronger you will get and the mob wont be able to kill you.
    if your like me and using armor, the only problem is armor is slower than garment

Since you can unlock all the mastery, use some in function of how you play, if you play more for pvp etc...

Best way is to rb and try different thing :p
  8. Tessio

Tessio New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    LTkomanda
    Union:
    LTkomanda
    IGN:
    Tessio
    Rebirths: