1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Best build for bow pve

Discussion in 'Chinese' started by Gladiator77, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Gladiator77

Gladiator77 Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    Aethalia
    Race:
    Chinese
    Hi guys, first time here, then I want to know what is the best build for bower pve.. Full str / Full int ? and witch mastery / Fire / Cold / light...

Thx you all :)
  2. Salsa

Salsa Game Advisor Game Advisor

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    BowStylo
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    You can get all skills in this server, as for the build most players go full str or slightly hybrid. Europeans are the top dog here by far a hybrid build with Chinese is suicidal but at times effective during the time you have the snow shield but only 1vs1
  3. CookieLukie

CookieLukie New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    BunChaCa
    Race:
    Chinese
    Don't you always need to put some int in (only in this server) for a str char to have maximum magic balance? In my experience having that mag balance gives so much more damage with imbue.
  4. Salsa

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    BowStylo
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    Not everyone does it, i put some int myself but it's nothing gamebreaking. with str and some int At max rb you will never kill another euro that can pvp , you can kill them with an int build but to me it's not worth it you're only useful for those 2 mins and even then die easily. A hybrid build strongly focusing on int will kill a euro but it sucks.If you think to just add more str it will suck you can't go easy on the int because in the 2 mins of snow shield you need to deal massive damage or else you can't kill them.Euro have a lot of skills to buy time and waste your snow shield that's why you gotta go big on the int or not at all.
    saif and __Sheik__ like this.
  5. Buzi

Buzi New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    im new here and trying to learn which build is better at solo pve, i tryed "2400str 200int" and "1400str 1000int", with higher int my damage was much more better with imbue. if i dont delete my chn and play eu, i will try 1900str 500int in my next rebirth :D
  6. CookieLukie

CookieLukie New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    BunChaCa
    Race:
    Chinese
    @BowStylo so let's say you have 5000points, for maximum damage you'd go something like 1500str 3500int?
    In your opinion, what's the most balance point distribution for pvp if we have 5000 points? What will give the most amount of damage, even at the sacrifice of lower health or no snow shield at all? What point distribution is best for grinding HWT/UA and what is best for Fortress War?
  7. Salsa

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    BowStylo
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    Honestly for pvp stick to near full str build and some int for imbue but chinese role here is mostly tank/defense in ftw
  8. CookieLukie

CookieLukie New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    BunChaCa
    Race:
    Chinese
    so just put enough int for the 120% mag balance then stop?
  9. Salsa

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    BowStylo
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    pretty much, if you want damage for pve add a lot more int while maintaining crits that are higher than your non crit damage.