1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Application

Discussion in 'Apply for Game Advisor' started by DRaago, Nov 17, 2016.

1. DRaago

DRaago New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    0VerCl0ck
    Race:
    European
    "Let us know your name :p"
    My name is Baher Noor-Eldeen my nick name is Alex <<<used be first thing at application hope i had a CV to give :weed:

"Tell us something interesting about you"
    indeed i think nothing much but can talk three languages (English- Arabic- French) <<and that will be lil helpful for players who doesn't know many langauges

"Why do you want do give us a helping hand"
    Simply and honestly i see this Sro is the best i ever been at i would like to help to make it rise up above all cuz its really worthy

"What do you think about this server"
    same answer thats why i like to give helping hand even (my helping hand) i think in compare of your awesome guys efforts its nothing to be mentioned

"Is there something you don't like, something what you want to be changed?"
    hmmmo_O something i dont like ,,,honestly shocked to see this question in Advisor APP :dealwithit: well well,,,what i dont like is exchange system that cant add more than 1B in trade and that issue cause a lot of scams in game thats annoy players that can't be in touch with GMs...i would like to put coins for Gold every ''1'' amount can transfer from website for 1B gold inventory <<<thats it simply

"Other things that you think that may be nice to read"

other things hmm.. application was fair enough indeed and i used it to tell all what in my mind but but.....what would be nice to read that i will be always there for new commers and ofcourse wont forget to make server always alive with any possible way

SkypeID: Bibogun

and thanks for template i appreciate it xD
    name in game :0verCl0cK
  2. Princess Bo

Princess Bo Well-Known Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    EGY_
    IGN:
    CaTEyeS
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Good Luck ALex :awesome:;)
    DRaago likes this.
  3. DjTRex

DjTRex Mess With The Best, Die like the RezT!

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Dark_Killers
    IGN:
    Boy_TRexO4
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    TOO Long APPLICATION GOOD LUCK! :D
    DRaago likes this.