1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Application by Vidar

Discussion in 'Apply for Game Advisor' started by Vidar, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Vidar

Vidar Djentleman

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Vidar
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    • Tell us your name
    Wassup everyone, my name is Adrian.

• Tell us something interesting about you
    As most of the server's community know: I'm part of this server since early 2012 (Yes, im a grandpa here) and witnessed the ups and downs of it. I made a lot of friends and even if 99% of them do not play anymore I am still in contact with them. Without this server I would not have been able to get in touch with those people. I really appreciate that. I saw people come and go, had a lot of fun here and pushed dozens of new players into the right direction. I also have been advisor here before for around 9 months but had to cease doing that awesome pursuit due to time-dependent problems caused by my studies. Since I mastered the rough start in university the past semesters I have more time again to focus on other things, especially the ones I really like to do like making music, going to gym, travel around and in the end gaming as well.

• Why do you want do give us a helping hand?
    I am a very social person which has no problems with making new friends or getting into contact with foreign people. Furthermore I am accesible for different opinions and cultures. I do know how to behave when it is necessary but you can also joke around with me. Moreover I think that my experience in the job as an advisor and the fact that I can be attainable by Discord constantly are convenient. Besides my experience about the task of an advisor I also have experience about the server and the community themselves. I do know how the community behaves and I have a pretty decent knowledge about the game mechanics.

• What do you think about this server?
    As I already outlined before: The server had highs and lows but in the end it always been one I liked to return to after certain pauses.

• Is there something you don't like, something what you want to be changed?
    Well there are of course things which are not quite nice. For example the inbalance between chinese and european chars which led into a flood of european chars only (Chinese chars rock though! :rolleyes:). But those are the things you read dozens of times already. What I do not like the most is the mentality of the community itself. It changed a lot in a negative way and I want to be a part of a movement which makes the whole situation more friendly and peaceful again. Of course I do not want to expel rivalry, little wars and PvP's - these things make everything more interesting in my opinion.

• Other things that you think that may be nice to read?
    ┌ ┐
    We lost the skyline :rainbow:

We stepped right off the map
    ... Drifted into black space
    And let the clocks relapse.

[:weed:]​
    Popeye, Tijgertje and Lahillia like this.
  2. Lahillia

Lahillia Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    LostLegends
    IGN:
    Lahillia
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Good luck Adrianmus <3 I hope you'll get the job so you'll be active again ;) - And might also install the client in Oslo ;)
    Vidar likes this.
  3. berra88

berra88 Game Advisor Game Advisor

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    Berra88
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Hope you get it oh wise one, few have the knowledge and kindness of Vidar! (you might be promoted to Vidar88) :) kisses and hugs
    Vidar likes this.
  4. YaWaR

YaWaR PKModOn

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Snapple
    IGN:
    YaWaR
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    So? u back?
  5. ATLAS

ATLAS 1ManArmy

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    DK
    Union:
    DK
    IGN:
    AtlasPendra
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Which Vidar is this? just to make sure lol jking
    All jokes aside, GL and hope you're back permanently :weed:
  6. katukaslt

katukaslt I ain't no killer, but don't push me.

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Katukas
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
  7. Vidar