1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Application by FuuJiN

Discussion in 'Apply for Game Advisor' started by Jan Levine Limboy, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Jan Levine Limboy

Jan Levine Limboy Well-Known Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    FuuJiN
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    Let us know your name:
    Hey there! My name is Jan :cool:
    Tell us something interesting about you:
    I'm from the Philippines and I've been exploring the server for quite some time now. I love to read books and watch anime :popcorn::D:p
    Why do you want to give us a helping hand?
    I have been a newbie once and I know how it feels to be one so I've decided to try and be of help to new players here. I've been learning from day to day about the game and the server and I believe that I have sufficient knowledge to answer basic and advanced questions about the game. :dealwithit::dealwithit::dealwithit:
    What do you think about this server?
    The server is great. Some are good players and some are bad. Some are helpful and some are not. In terms of server stability, it has been stable and standing for years now and I guess that's rare for private servers.
    Is there something you don't like? Something that you want to be changed?
    As a newbie, I was discouraged when I saw the number of rebirths of characters on the Rankings and it isn't really that easy to go and do rebirths alone however, upon playing the game, trying to increase my rebirth has been a challenge but I respectfully dislike the current number of max rebirth and would gladly suggest to take it down a little or if not, then maybe we'll try to find a way to better assist newbie in terms of leveling and rebirths :D :bunny::bunny::bunny:
    Other things that you think may be nice to read:
    Harry Potter, The End Game, Twilight Saga, Japanese Manga o_O:cake::weed:
    Skype ID: janlimboy

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
    Vidar likes this.
  2. DjTRex

DjTRex Mess With The Best, Die like the RezT!

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Dark_Killers
    IGN:
    Boy_TRexO4
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European