1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Application by DUCATYY

Discussion in 'Apply for Game Advisor' started by kimo1212, Apr 28, 2017.

1. kimo1212

kimo1212 DUCATYY

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Men_IN_Black
    IGN:
    DUCATYY
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    "Let us know your name :p"
    Hello there, my name is Karim El Sherif. its an honour to meet you :)
    "Tell us something interesting about you"
    Actually, i'm from Egypt but living in Dubai i love to explore try new things meet new people enjoy new trends and activities as its all just life experience after all. ;)
    "Why do you want do give us a helping hand"
    Because i love this server probably one of the best out there, people here deserve help and i am willing to give everything i have to make it a much better convenient place for new comers to the family of Silkroad-WS as i feel like all the players here are family and need all the helping hands available.
    "What do you think about this server"
    This server is like home to me i dont think i can quit playing this game ever been here so long its a part of my life and its pretty amazing how organised and rules are rules here not a joke and it just makes the gaming experience at its peek of excitement.
    "Is there something you don't like, something what you want to be changed?"
    I honestly would like to see more action in the server like more events new upgrades just that but there is absolutely nothing i don't like of how it is right now
    "Other things that you think that may be nice to read"
    Well best key of being happy is to make people happy as you know what goes around comes around make someone happy and another will make you too. always keep in mind nothing is easy to achieve no one learns from nothing u need to make mistakes to learn you need to fall to stand up thats why enjoy every second of your life no matter bad or happy because you never know what you are going to learn from it. Live it with a smile you will never wish for another person's life. :):)
    SkypeID: karim.el.sherif.1992