1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Alchemy Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AnimateD, Aug 21, 2013.

1. AnimateD

AnimateD Old Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    InAnimate
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    Heya this is just some suggestions I have related to alchemy, just unsure whether it's possible to do.

As I've seen so far, people have been asking about a special day for alchemy rate increase, or permanent increase that might ruin the amount of +x items we have in the community.

Since +1 to +7 items are rather easy to make, and other players managing to make +17 items (as I've heard), in my opinion a permanent rate increase is a bit of an overkill.

So here's are my suggestions:
    1. Implement an NPC in-game that requires players to collect items in exchange for an increase in luck.

Thus far the only few quests that players are concerned about are the Devils Spirit and Blue Zerk quests, why not bring a bit of questing back to the game?

Collect about 50 to 150 quest items and the NPC will give an item that grants 1 or 2% luck increase for 5-10 minutes. Or just let the player insert the item and elixir into the NPC window to try.

This way at least some players can get the +10s they've always wanted without luck avatar, etc.

2. Add a specific area (like Unique Arena) that has luck increase, or has a 0.5% chance to drop immo stones.

Yeah Immo stones are selling around for 9 to 12b each and might spoil the market a bit, but it might increase player activity other than just pvp, fw and hwt.

3. [Event] Players compete to make an item (account-bound) +x within time limit.

Players are given an item, maybe even with perfect white stats, given a 5-10 minute time period to make that item +10 to +12 or higher with supplied account-bound elixirs or the item will expire. Players can add immo to the items if they want, and every player has 3 chances to succeed. Advanced elixirs do not count.

And if possible, the item's will be able to be sold or exchanged after a 30-day period or smth.

Players who succeed in doing so can keep the item
    4. [Might not work] In-game Item Forge.

Have an NPC with the ability to allow players to merge/alter the white stats of an item with another existing item.
    Doing so requires gold, depending on the +% of the item.

The second item must have an equal or higher stat than the first, and the first item's stats can only be increased until the max of that level or +.

For example: A Lvl 85 (+0) Bow with (+60%) phy attack merged with a lvl 85 (+0) Bow with (+60%) phy attack will increase the phy attack to (+70%).

Just some suggestions. Hope some can be done :D
  2. hitkill1

hitkill1 Green

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Outlaws
    IGN:
    hitkill1
    Race:
    Chinese
    To be honest i dislike almost all ideas here.
    Also some of the stuff isn't even possible.

1 Dislike
    2 isn't possible
    3 Dislike
    4 Not possible in-game
  3. AnimateD

AnimateD Old Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    IGN:
    InAnimate
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    I'd like to know why you dislike them :D
  4. hitkill1

hitkill1 Green

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Outlaws
    IGN:
    hitkill1
    Race:
    Chinese
    Well to start with the first one.
    What you are saying you want to increase the amount of Luck you get to upgrade stuff higher.
    This will also mean that the max amount they can reach will be higher.

Also for the third.
    You want to make a event that completely relay on luck.
    There is no skill involved.
    Also the way you want is not possible.
  5. MuP

MuP Mahna Mahna...m Staff Member

Guild:
    GoDLikE
    IGN:
    [GM]Mup
    1. The idea sounds interesting but the lack of source code for server files don't allow as to do that.

2. That's normal because you have to donate / vote in order to buy that item, and the price is just ok, and as I already told you guys many times if you want a +10 item you'll batter make that from the Item Forge and stop complaining about upgrade rates. The price / plus is calculated very careful and only if you are a lucky person you can get that item at a cheap price instead of buying it already upgraded. And there are more things involved such as going after +12 , 13 .. 16 where the "plus" of the item means some really hard work, we can't ruin so called epic items be doing that, there are players who worked like hell for these items, show some respect for that.

3. We can't create items ( weapons, armors and so on) with a duration and as I already explained at point 1 it can't be implemented. I personally like and got this idea in the past and we implemented it on other games where the system allow us to do so, but in Silkroad it simply can't be made.

4. Practically you want to make junk items useful instead of selling it at a cheaper price to newbies who can't afford buying an item, quite selfish don't you think. And this will loving up the economy for newbies more than ever. I personally don't like this idea, junk items or semi perf items are there with a reason, and I think you already know that during gameplay you change the set a few times ( if you buy something you can't sell it at the same price when it become useful, even in real life. So, you're forced to sell it at a cheap price or store it.) allowing other players to do the same way. I hope yo got the idea.

TL;DR : No, No, I like it but it can't be done, Hell no.
  6. marian150819

marian150819 Active Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Roslayers
    Union:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Solomyr
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    Chinese
    the only 2 possible impovments for alchemy in my opinion can be astral stones return to +8,and maybe once every 2-3 months 5% luck event day for all server

________________________________________________________________________________________

my 3rd sugetion:
    using same system as upgrade items; lets say i have 2 daggers +10 with max blues and whites,make one +11 and second to dissapear
  7. kimis99

kimis99 Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Executors
    IGN:
    Feia
    Rebirths:
    Race:
    European
    and then with the 3rd option everyone will have +30+50 items?
  8. hitkill1

hitkill1 Green

Server:
    Rebirth
    Guild:
    Outlaws
    IGN:
    hitkill1
    Race:
    Chinese

For the first you already made post.
    this was reaction on it Here

And for the second option why you need the extra luck it is already higher then isro.

Well for the third option read what Mup posted 1 before you. And look at the 4 reaction. This is just the same as suggested.