1. Need help? If you can't find your answer with a forum search, click here to open a ticket or here to send us a pm!
  2. Participate at Advertising done right v2 event for a chance to get 500 XP every week! Read more...
  3. Looking for help ingame? Here's a list with all staff members : Staff Members List
  4. Hi, Guest ! Please take a few minutes to read our In-Game Rules and Forum Rules.

Advisor Applications WadeWilson

Discussion in 'Apply for Game Advisor' started by mohamed bahaa, Mar 17, 2017.

1. mohamed bahaa

mohamed bahaa New Member

Server:
    Rebirth
    Race:
    European
    Hey Guys
    "Let us know your name .

My Name Is Mohamed Call Me Wade ... I'm 20 Years old and I'm Egyptian Player, living in Egypt
    "Tell us something interesting about you" ?

good English speaker as i'm learning English in my college i would like to be an Advisor in this game to help new players and to stop scammers from taking other people's rights .
    i hope i will be accepted in this job :)
    "What do you think about this server" ?

i really like this server but i want to make it better by stopping scammers :) :p

"Is there something you don't like, something what you want to be changed?"

the only thing that i don't like in this server is that no Egyptian Advisor who can read Arabic screens or speech and understand so i hope i will be an Advisor ^^
    "Other things that you think that may be nice to read"

i like watching films and playing football and for sure computer games :D
    to add me in facebook or whatsapp : 01275096591 or my yahoo : mohamedben13@yahoo.com
    thanks guys for reading <3
    wa7dany likes this.